Cards leaning towards Bosa?

FYI - the tweet was retweeted by Pete Prisco (how I saw it in the first place)

The Cardinals like Josh Rosen, and I don’t see them taking a quarterback in the first round two years in a row. They need help on the defensive line and Williams would immediately provide that. General manager Steve Keim has made some mistakes in the first round by taking guys who weren’t that passionate about football (Jonathan Cooper, Robert Nkemdiche). So I can see them taking Williams. — Kent Somers, The Arizona Republic

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

FYI - the tweet was retweeted by Pete Prisco (how I saw it in the first place)

The Cardinals like Josh Rosen, and I don’t see them taking a quarterback in the first round two years in a row. They need help on the defensive line and Williams would immediately provide that. General manager Steve Keim has made some mistakes in the first round by taking guys who weren’t that passionate about football (Jonathan Cooper, Robert Nkemdiche). So I can see them taking Williams. — Kent Somers, The Arizona Republic

So they like Bosa but Williams might be the pick ? Got it ?

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Time is a flat circle. He’s always been the best player in the draft. I think it’s between ownership/Keim and Kliff right now. 

Could be the other half of the Oakland rumors. 

Wouldnt be shocking to add a ton of talent around Rosen (or picks to later replace him)

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, turftoe said:

Trying to get the niners to move up 1 spot just like the niners did to the bears a couple years ago. 

That really would be the baller move.  But why you feel like you need to trade with someone who isn't taking your guy, I don't understand.

Unless you genuinely believe they will trade it out with someone else

45 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I saw a Tweet that said Hockenson to the Cards #1 overall. And White. And Williams. And.....

I tweeted that Hockenson one first, and it’s taken off! But I meant it, by golly! 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

If the Cards are smart that's what they'll do, Murray is too much of a risk at #1, stick with Rosen

I agree.  And if Rosen falls flat or something, then trade up for Tau or another QB next year.  Time for the Cards to shore up the lines.  I could also see them trading back a bit and going OT, DL, etc.  

9 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I agree.  And if Rosen falls flat or something, then trade up for Tau or another QB next year.  Time for the Cards to shore up the lines.  I could also see them trading back a bit and going OT, DL, etc.  

Question is who'd move up to #1? The Raiders have the bullets but question is are Mayock and Chucky crazy enough to do it? 

Edited by The Jokeman

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Question is who'd move up to #1? The Raiders have the bullets but question is are Mayock and Cucky crazy enough to do it? 

Good point.  I could see the Raiders doing it.  Trading Mack was crazy, I could see them trading up and justifying the picks needed as replacing Mack with #1 pick.