Chase Winovich - DE...2nd Round

3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I heard the PFF guys talking him up a couple weeks ago on Sirius/NFL channel as one of the best at his position.  Is he worth a 2nd round pick, or is he just another “high motor guy” who tries hard but doesn’t get the results to match the effort?

Loseovich???

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody from that vastly overrated TTUN defense should be drafted by the Bills.

I generally have no use for high-motor lunch-pailers who don't play QB or OL, but this guy is an exception, love to see him on the Bills. I can't see him dropping to the 3rd round though... if anything, I can see him going closer to the end of the 1st, maybe to the Pats.

I think he will really struggle as a 4-3 end. His arms are short and he just isn't stout enough imo. I think he could be serviceable in a 3-4 where he might get moved around a bit. Interesting player with nice hair, but I don't see a fit here. Guys like Sweat, Ferguson...those are McDermott ends. 

19 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Wunovich himself has credited the attention paid to Rashan Gary for the productivity. It fell precipitously without Gary. 

I would pass in round 2. 

Are you saying his production was a *checks notes*... mirage? :devil:

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I heard the PFF guys talking him up a couple weeks ago on Sirius/NFL channel as one of the best at his position.  Is he worth a 2nd round pick, or is he just another “high motor guy” who tries hard but doesn’t get the results to match the effort?

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-michigans-chase-winovich-is-more-than-just-a-scouting-cliche

They have him 29 on their big board.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-pffs-top-50-big-board-for-the-2019-nfl-draft

Here is PFFs top 250 for whatever it's worth. It's interesting seeing the differences between different people's boards.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-pffs-top-250-big-board-for-the-2019-nfl-draft

13 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

3rd

14 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Watched several Michigan games last year and found him very mediocre.  Kelsay 2.0

So you didn't see the Wisconsin game?

15 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Loseovich???

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody from that vastly overrated TTUN defense should be drafted by the Bills.

Yes, because the Bills have such a great history with drafting Ohio players.

16 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Wunovich himself has credited the attention paid to Rashan Gary for the productivity. It fell precipitously without Gary. 

I would pass in round 2. 

I think that’s obvious - Gary played the 6 technique and was anchoring a lot. Winovich was a pure pass rusher. He didn’t have to say it.