Raiders looking to surprise at #4 - what Kickers are available?

19 hours ago, wppete said:

Raiders Rumors: Jon Gruden Loves Kyler Murray, Not Derek Carr, Says Todd McShay

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2832514-raiders-rumors-jon-gruden-loves-kyler-murray-not-derek-carr-says-todd-mcshay

"Jon Gruden loves Kyler Murray, I'm told. And does not necessarily love Derek Carr, I'm told, which is going to be the interesting thing to see," ESPN draft analyst Todd McShay said on Monday's episode of Get Up! "It may not play out in this draft, but I think at some point it's going to come to an end between Carr and Jon Gruden, from what I hear."

No matter what it will come to an end

I believe the Cardinals are looking to trade out of pick #1 and have been letting it be known they want Murray in order to get the highest possible offer for the pick.  I also believe that they made Rosen aware of this as well.  I would take Rosen for a move down to 4, an additional first and probably another second over just Murray any day of the week.

I could absolutely see the Raiders trading for the pick with their stockpile of picks. 

• Like (+1) 1

Could the Raiders trade up for Bosa, letting the Cardinals off the hook from taking Murray 1?   They have the ammo.

Mayock loves his brother, calls him the prototype in this video.  Could he start his GM career off a better way?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000000919253/Mike-Mayock-compares-NC-State-DL-Bradley-Chubb-to-Joey-Bosa

On 4/22/2019 at 3:37 PM, Reed83HOF said:

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player-news/headlines/8992506

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Raiders are considering "some sort of surprise pick" at No. 4 overall that would "necessitate absolute secrecy."

Per Rapoport, a pick that "we are not expecting" seems to be in the offing. Forced to speculate on who that might be, Rapsheet mentioned LSU LB Devin White, a quarterback or offensive lineman. The Raiders, who are still looking to replace Khalil Mack, are in a defensive line-rich part of the board, but coach Jon Gruden has made it clear he is listening to no one but himself. Gruden is fast developing into the second coming of Al Davis.

Edit: Seriously though sending all scouts home. I wonder if they did in fact work out a trade with ARZ to get Murray and are looking to move Carr...

That would make secrecy difficult.

A lot of teams send their scouts home went the board is done. they are scouts only. Most of those guys were reggie mckenzies scouts cause Mayock only got job 2 months ago and didnt have enough full time to get a whole new team. They pretty much have 4 firsts and I def trust Mayock. he has full control over drafting and for so long on nfl network he is usually right about what he says

If AL davis was still around id expect something crazy from them

Reporters are running out of things to post and stories to write...yet they know that everything they put out there on draft week is going to be read and get them hits on social media.   If any NFL reporter ever had even the slightest thought or idea...this is the time they put it out there.

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Remember when people used to hold up Derek Carr as a QB the Bills could have had, and how smart the Raiders were? Good times.

....whoa Promo!.....NFLN's Terrell Davis told us"how fortunate AB was going to Raiders with Carr" versus "avoiding a potentially disastrous QB situation in Bflo".....no way in hell he could be wrong.....thought I heard Derek and David were getting measured for gold jackets together....thinkin' maybe Allen's uni reads "DJ" as in "Disastrous Josh"...go figure.....

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....whoa Promo!.....NFLN's Terrell Davis told us"how fortunate AB was going to Raiders with Carr" versus "avoiding a potentially disastrous QB situation in Bflo".....no way in hell he could be wrong.....thought I heard Derek and David were getting measured for gold jackets together....thinkin' maybe Allen's uni reads "DJ" as in "Disastrous Josh"...go figure.....

Derek and David might believe they deserve gold jackets, I think Chuckie and Mark Davis deserve the white ones with the extra extra extra long sleeves.

• Haha (+1) 1