Looks like Bills not drafting a running back.

mead107

It seems to me that Beane wants to shore up all positions, so he can truly draft BPA each round. I don't think this precludes him from drafting a RB, but I suspect they'll only do so if they feel the player offers the best value at that time. 

With the exception of DT and maybe TE, there really isn't a glaring weakness heading into the draft. If we can add a couple of difference makers to the roster, we should have a bright future ahead. 

I cant see how they will draft one. We signed 3 RBs this off season and we have shady. Maybe a Bryce Love type of player we can give a redshirt year coming off his ACL on the last game of the season. He can sit back and learn from the vets. Only if he drops to the later rounds 6th or 7th.

37 minutes ago, TOboy said:

It seems to me that Beane wants to shore up all positions, so he can truly draft BPA each round. I don't think this precludes him from drafting a RB, but I suspect they'll only do so if they feel the player offers the best value at that time. 

With the exception of DT and maybe TE, there really isn't a glaring weakness heading into the draft. If we can add a couple of difference makers to the roster, we should have a bright future ahead. 

This is exactly right.  Beane has done a good job building up the roster with decent starters.  What we need now are difference makers.   At least in the early rounds, I think Beane's going BPA as he says.

While our RB room is full, we could use some young legs.  Shady & Gore are not the future.   I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't take a RB but I wouldn't be surprised if we did.

The only position I'd be surprised if we drafted is QB.  We need upgrades everywhere.