So Glad the Pegula's Bought the Bills !!

Trump is doing things no other President would be doing in fear of wasting/losing political capital.  That's the kind of change this country needed from that office.  Hope the same thing happens in congress someday.  

In terms of the Bills, Trump was right about one thing, the Pegula's have been loser owners so far, for both teams.  We'll see if Allen can change what Eichel hasn't been able to...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I never wanted Trump nor Bon JovI to buy the team. I was confident it would have been the death nel of the franchise. Bon Jovi's not a businessman, and I 

learned about how Trump was about football back in 1986 with the USFL versus the NFL mess. Moreover, neither one knew nor cared about how the Bills

franchise has been a strong part of the very fabric of WNY, and almost as an extension of our family. Those 2 guys are driven by ego and a "look at me, I'm

the big show" mentality. The Pegulas being from the area understand what the Bills mean to WNY. Non-Bills people just don't get it!

4 hours ago, teef said:

i have a feeling this thread is going to turn gross.

As a retired Chef there is nothing grosser than this line from the story.

The trail of bread crumbs leads quickly back to the batter for a batch of Buffalo wings.

Batter??  Buffalo Wings???  ?

And who the ***** puts breadcrumbs in a batter??

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Aaaaaaaaand it’s off the rails. OP, how could you Not think this would go political?

Was it something I said???

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

As a retired Chef there is nothing grosser than this line from the story.

Batter??  Buffalo Wings???  ?

And who the ***** puts breadcrumbs in a batter??

And who the ***** uses a batter to make Buffalo wings???

They said this thread would go off the rails.

I have a better question.

Was the train ever on the tracks?

This might be the most ######ed thread I have ever seen on a message board. And that is saying something.

This might be as bad as the thread that says to move DK Metcalf to CB.

• Haha (+1) 1