So Glad the Pegula's Bought the Bills !!

I can only imagine if the Bills would have been bought by any one other than the Pegula's that the Bills mafia would have been so pissed because of what the team could have been mixed up in weather if Bon Jovi had gotten the team & tried to move it north of the border .

Or if the Donald would have gotten the team & then now with all the other crap those opposed to him being in the position he is in would have dragged the team into another dimension of political BS to try to accomplish what ever it is they are after !!

I'm just so glad the Pegula's were the ones that got the winning bid they were the perfect owners for the team & the region !! All other options would have been of nightmarish proportions !! 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/22/buffalo-bills-sale-leads-eventually-to-lawsuit-over-presidents-financial-information/

Sorry didn't see the other post on this subject !!!!!

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, T master said:

I can only imagine if the Bills would have been bought by any one other than the Pegula's that the Bills mafia would have been so pissed because of what the team could have been mixed up in weather if Bon Jovi had gotten the team & tried to move it north of the border .

Or if the Donald would have gotten the team & then now with all the other crap those opposed to him being in the position he is in would have dragged the team into another dimension of political BS to try to accomplish what ever it is they are after !!

I'm just so glad the Pegula's were the ones that got the winning bid they were the perfect owners for the team & the region !! All other options would have been of nightmarish proportions !! 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/22/buffalo-bills-sale-leads-eventually-to-lawsuit-over-presidents-financial-information/

HERE, HERE!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, T master said:

If any of those other bidders had won, the team would have been moved as soon as the lease could be broken. I know the Pegula's haven't had much on field (or ice) success as owners, but they should forever be immortalized for saving pro sports in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Do anybody here really think Trump would've put money into organization and upgraded the stadium and built state of the art workout facility?

I could see him upgrading the stadium.  He just wouldn't pay anyone for the work.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, T master said:

Well Pegulas certainly helped the Bills but hurt the Nation.  If tRump would have bought the Bills he would not be the worst sitting president. 

Also IN before the lock

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, T master said:

A report came out a few months ago that Trump paid someone to spread the rumor that Bon Jovi was planning to move the team. Even went as far to plant news stories about bars in Buffalo banning Bon Jovi music 

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Well Pegulas certainly helped the Bills but hurt the Nation.  If tRump would have bought the Bills he would not be the worst sitting president. 

Also IN before the lock

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Also IN before the lock

He'd still be president, but Don Jr & Eric would be "running things".  Also Rex would still be coach because he would have complimented Trump enough to keep his job.  

• Sad 1