Joe Marino (Locked on Bills): Two names he is hearing in 1st for Bills: Jonah Williams, DK Metcalf

9 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

Exactly...

Like I said earlier...Average NFL CB is 5-11 - 195 with 4.48 speed, a 36" vertical, and 16 reps on the bench...

Good luck to the average NFL CB who has to cover a healthy DK Metcalf...Because a healthy DK Metcalf can absolutely ball out...

That's all I'm saying...Good luck...?

When is the last time the Bills had an offensive player that a defense actually had to worry about?.......   When we had a healthy Sammy Watkins, which also the last time we had an offense that didn't suck.   

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

I mean...WTF do you want him to do schedule as well? ?

One TD vs Alabama, 2 vs Auburn, 2 vs Kentucky, one vs Miss St, 125 yds vs Cal with a TD, 107 yds vs Arkansas in 2017 and one catch for 49 yds when he got hurt, a TD vs FSU in his only catch as a Freshman...

He was a Red Shirt Soph who got hurt...Twice...He played who he played and when he played he was very good...

I get that you don't like the kid...Fine and noted...We'll see...?

For what it's worth, Kentucky, Miss St, Alabama all have top rated DBs in upcoming draft

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, the skycap said:

For what it's worth, Kentucky, Miss St, Alabama all have top rated DBs in upcoming draft

He put two TD's on Lonnie Johnson Jr...............one deep post I believe where he just smoked him......... and one jumping over him on a jump ball in the end zone.

LJJ is a pretty good prospect.

1 hour ago, glazeduck said:

Also had a lot of competition for touches and a cr@ppy QB throwing too him... 

But clearly, as history has shown to be the case 100% of the time, college production dictates pro production.... ?

Robert Foster had no college production and he’s  doing ok ? 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He put two TD's on Lonnie Johnson Jr...............one deep post I believe where he just smoked him......... and one jumping over him on a jump ball in the end zone.

LJJ is a pretty good prospect.

Meh.   IMO, Johnson's just a step or two above JAG.  His measurables look great but his weaknesses are pretty glaring for a guy who figures to go in Round 2...

Weaknesses
  • Lacks consistent competitive nature
  • Motor runs hot and cold in run support
  • Content to allow catches in front of him without squeezing the route
  • Below-average ball skills and instincts lead to abysmal ball production
  • No interceptions and only eight passes defensed over two years
  • Rarely finds football once back is to the passer
  • Slow to gather feet and trigger on throws from off coverage
  • Rare to see him track ball or challenge at the high point
  • Speedsters eat his cushion and fly by him on go routes
  • Lacks top-end makeup speed to run down mistakes
  • Below-average route anticipation to stay connected