Bills sign Yeldon

People on this board seem to overrate him. Living in the area I watched and hear a lot about him in Jacksonville. He is decent as a receiver but that’s it. He was a massive disappointment here. 

That said, he got a multi year deal out of Beane, at a time he seems to be loving the one year deal 

Edited by FluffHead

3 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

People on this board seem to overrate him. Living in the area I watched and hear a lot about him in Jacksonville. He is decent as a receiver but that’s it. He was a massive disappointment here. 

That said, he got a multi year deal out of Beane, at a time he seems to be loving the one year deal 

well, that all depends on the numbers...less than $1M guarantee dude could still be cut in camp. 

Hmm..anyone else think Shadys days are numbered?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

Overrate him?  He is coming in as the 3rd string, situational RB.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Overrate him?  He is coming in as the 3rd string, situational RB.

When the visit was reported, there was a lot of excitement and people saying how good he is. He hasn’t been good to this point. 

But I certainly will root for him and hope for the best