Sign in to follow this  
T master

Stafford Family Update ..

I did a post a few weeks ago about Matt Staffords wife she had to have surgery & it was successful & she posted thank you 's to all that sent up prayers for her & i thought those of you that don't frequent certain sites might want to read her words of thanks to all that did pray for her !! 

Way to go Bills prayer warriors !! 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027252/article/matthew-staffords-wife-kelly-recovering-after-12hour-surgery

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

Awesome news for the Stafford family!

Amazing news.  Very happy for the Stafford family, who I'm sure are breathing a sigh of relief.

Sounds like an excellent result on the surgery but strong possibility they are not out of the woods just yet. Hope for continued good news for them.

that is great, prayers for a speedy recovery and no more problems

Wonderful to hear.  Thank you.

Glad she made it.  Hope she avoids the facial paralysis, a potential  side effect of that surgery.

10 hours ago, T master said:

I did a post a few weeks ago about Matt Staffords wife she had to have surgery & it was successful & she posted thank you 's to all that sent up prayers for her & i thought those of you that don't frequent certain sites might want to read her words of thanks to all that did pray for her !! 

Way to go Bills prayer warriors !! 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027252/article/matthew-staffords-wife-kelly-recovering-after-12hour-surgery

The Stafford's are fortunate to have the right surgeon doing the operation. There was a unique abnormality that he has written a research paper on. These doctor's are amazing, the best of the best. 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Awesome news for the Stafford family!

..certainly is....12 hours in surgery....thank God tumor was benign which they knew before surgery.....

...she's back in the hospital folks due to terrible pain...keep the family in your prayers...........

Kelly Stafford, wife of Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford, back in hospital after brain surgery

Kelly Stafford, the wife of Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford, voiced her frustrations on Instagram Thursday morning after massive headaches sent her back to the hospital a week after undergoing brain surgery.

Stafford, who recently underwent surgery to remove a brain tumor, described in an Instagram post how difficult it was to be the kind of mother she wants to be to her children while she deals with the pain of recovery.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/kelly-stafford-detroit-lions-matthew-stafford-brain-surgery