Why is Bosa considered top player in the draft...

Hear me out... Why is Bosa considered the top player in this draft if he's only had a few games worth of production or playing at all? 

His brother went 3rd overall right? With much better intangibles and production.

Is this a case of bloodlines?

Why can't he slip to us at 9? 

Why isn't he worth the trade up then?

PS I love Bosa and think this franchise is a Bosa and Hockenson away from a Superbowl since we got our QB in Allen. I say it's worth the assets to secure both especially if Bosa slips past 3 and Hock past 15...

As a Buckeye fan I always thought Nick was a better prospect than Joey. He doesn’t have the length but his technique is stellar. He’s a double digit sack guy as a rookie. He’s a high floor, high ceiling prospect which is why he can’t slip. Outside of his political opinions, which may not fit well in an NFL locker room, he’s a very safe prospect. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Hear me out... Why is Bosa considered the top player in this draft if he's only had a few games worth of production or playing at all? 

His brother went 3rd overall right? With much better intangibles and production.

PS I love Bosa and think this franchise is a Bosa and Hockenson away from a Superbowl since we got our QB in Allen. I say it's worth the assets to secure both especially if Bosa slips past 3 and Hock past 15...

#9?

are you taking the same substance that heavily influenced Revolution 9???

billion and billions of galaxies of talent diff between the "top picks" and #9....

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Zero chance of him slipping to 9.  If the Cardinals were not playing the role of the old Browns, he would be pick #1.

3 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Zero chance of him slipping to 9.  If the Cardinals were not playing the role of the old Browns, he would be pick #1.

It's sounding like they may be coming off their "Haigh-Ashbury-Cleveland" trip and might end up picking him. 

LOL, if that happens it sure will throw the top of the draft into a frenzy.

22 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

As a Buckeye fan I always thought Nick was a better prospect than Joey. He doesn’t have the length but his technique is stellar. He’s a double digit sack guy as a rookie. He’s a high floor, high ceiling prospect which is why he can’t slip. Outside of his political opinions, which may not fit well in an NFL locker room, he’s a very safe prospect. 

Thank you for a serious answer unlike most of these other dbags... 

I love Bosa and understand... however the dude played like a quarter of 1 college football season apparently , correct?

I feel like everybody is up on his bro, whom I also saw shouldn't have been drafted top 3 according to most before everybody was all up on his jock. (Even though I said he should've went 1st on BBMB). 

I think he should go top 3 because I know his potential but most of you dudes would be saying 3rd round if it weren't for his brother already hitting like a superstar in the NFL.

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

I love Bosa and understand... however the dude played like a quarter of 1 college football season apparently , correct?

I feel like everybody is up on his bro, whom I also saw shouldn't have been drafted top 3 according to most before everybody was all up on his jock. (Even though I said he should've went 1st on BBMB). 

I think he should go top 3 because I know his potential but most of you dudes would be saying 3rd round if it weren't for his brother already hitting like a superstar in the NFL.:pirate:?

12 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I think he should go top 3 because I know his potential but most of you dudes would be saying 3rd round if it weren't for his brother already hitting like a superstar in the NFL.

i think you will find many people willing to let you back this claim with $1,000 on a wager, you won't have to look far

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

SHerlock Holmes?

Change your name on here now!

Bro,

That's funny, on BBMB everybody attacked me when I claimed his brother Joey would be a top 3 pick, as well as a Superstar in the NFL...

I'm just trying to call out those who can't see Nick's potential, he had wayy less production than his Bro and I know they are only going on his bro's jock.

Clearly Bosa should be 1st overall... who doesn't think that? But yet people claim he's not worth the tradeup...

I also predicted JJ watt and Luke Kuechly's rise to superstardom and was called stupid and racist:sick:

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i think you will find many people willing to let you back this claim with $1,000 on a wager, you won't have to look far

I also predicted JJ watt and Luke Kuechly's rise to superstardom and was called stupid and racist:sick:

59 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Communication skills are very valuable. Why can’t he slip to 9? We should go get him if he gets past 3? These two things do not match. 

Edited by Augie

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

Communication skills are very valuable. Why can’t he slip to 9? We should go get him if he gets past 3? These two things do not match. 

He caan't slip til nine but he's Joey Bosa's bro... who apparently shoudn't be a top 5 pick... I'm just reminding people of their mistakes when they called Joey out... Jeeez

47 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I don't think anyone only likes Nick Bosa because of his brother and while he only played 3 games in 2018 he played in 2017 and a bit in 2016 too. 

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

He caan't slip til nine but he's Joey Bosa's bro... who apparently shoudn't be a top 5 pick... I'm just reminding people of their mistakes when they called Joey out... Jeeez

I think you need to go back to BBMB then because Joey Bosa was a pretty popular pick around here before that draft as arguably the most talented player in the draft.... and not just from our Buckeye contingent. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Thank you (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I usually figure when a person can't win an argument they call names......

Also I suggest getting your facts rights. He played 29 games not "played like a quarter of 1 college football season apparently ".

Ohio State Buckeyes
Year Class Position GP Tackles Interceptions Fumbles
Solo Ast Total Loss Sack Int Yards Avg TD PD FR Yards TD FF
2016 Freshman DE 12 17 12 29 7.0 5.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
2017 Sophomore DL 14 19 15 34 16.0 8.5 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1
2018 Junior DE 3 11 3 14 6.0 4.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1

Lastly you speculate on "us dudes" thinking he is a third rounder.  It sure looks like we are all saying he is a high 1st round pick.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

A few games? He has 2 and 1/4 seasons of All-American film. Played since he was a true freshman. 

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

No he played pretty much 2 full seasons and had dominant moments. He was a 5-star recruit and played like it.