What was your favorite Packer game that affected the Bills in their regular season between 1998 - 2011??

26 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Hi guys. Just wondering what Packer game you can think of that played a pivotal role in the Bills season between those years. Any ideas? Discuss.

What’s the purpose of this thread?

I enjoyed all of our match-ups with the Packers equally. Nothing but good clean fun with both sides holding their heads high after the contest. 

If I had to choose one, it would be the 2000 week 2 tilt. Coming off a redemptive victory over the Titans, RJ connected with Jay Riemersma on several occasions. The defense held Favre at bay and the Bills moved to 2-0. I was pleased that the Bills came out on the winning end, but also felt kind of bad that the Packers had to lose. They finished 9-7 and that loss to the Bills may have cost them a spot in the playoffs.:wallbash: If not for a bevy of injuries on the defensive side of the ball, the Bills may very well have been a contender. The loss at Tampa sealed their fate. 

The weather was beautiful!:flirt:

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I saw some beautiful brats at Krogers on Friday. It’s on the menu for next week (while the wife is away). I enjoyed my time in Wisconsin last season, mostly because I didn’t expect so much “welcome to Wisconsin!” But that doesn’t count, of course, according to the timeline. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

What’s the purpose of this thread?

What is the porpoise of a Dolphins thread? 

I suspect somebody is bored and maybe has a little seasonal affective disorder? Just my best guess.  

• Haha (+1) 2

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:14 PM, LSHMEAB said:

I enjoyed all of our match-ups with the Packers equally. Nothing but good clean fun with both sides holding their heads high after the contest. 

If I had to choose one, it would be the 2000 week 2 tilt. Coming off a redemptive victory over the Titans, RJ connected with Jay Riemersma on several occasions. The defense held Favre at bay and the Bills moved to 2-0. I was pleased that the Bills came out on the winning end, but also felt kind of bad that the Packers had to lose. They finished 9-7 and that loss to the Bills may have cost them a spot in the playoffs.:wallbash: If not for a bevy of injuries on the defensive side of the ball, the Bills may very well have been a contender. The loss at Tampa sealed their fate. 

This game brings back some nice memories. I had promised a young smoking hot lady who was a Packer fan and had never been to an NFL game, that I'd take her when the Packers were in town. We were on the sun side so it was very warm. Got the tickets from a scalper and they were only like $50 per for the 49 yd line, 19 rows up.  Found out near the end of the game that we were sitting directly in front of coach Sherman's father and brother. Ended up a near perfect day----both the Bills and I ended up winning.

On 4/21/2019 at 7:14 PM, LSHMEAB said:

It was the Miami home game that year where we made Jay Fiedler look like Joe Montana that sealed ours and Wade Phillip's fate.  Little did we know what was to follow.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/21/2019 at 5:21 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Hi guys. Just wondering what Packer game you can think of that played a pivotal role in the Bills season between those years. Any ideas? Discuss.

Way to confirm to everyone that suspected it that you really are an ***hole.