Strike 1

between the ages of 24 and 55

Ball 1

and who speak German

Strike 2 

I'm out.

Edited by Just Jack

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Why is it something that I had to do for many years, and found so hard is now unavoidable, now that I am no longer required to do it?  ?

inertia

something in King Lear about the gods playing with us as young boys torment flies and tear off their wings

11 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Wish they would study what the airlines are pushing as "comfortable" seats!  On a long flight, they will break your a*s.  If I can find a pillow, I'll usually sit on it.:doh:

I hope I’m not the next guy to get your pillow.   :sick:

Piece of cake!  2 months lying in bed with your head slightly tilted at 6°.  No problem the country has been run that way for the past 27 months.

Oh wait... It's the other definition of: lie.  Does anybody know if she speaks German.  That looks like about 6°?

SarahHuckabeeSanders.jpg

Tilted 6°... Now who's gonna be man enough to take this to bed and speak dirty German to it?  LMAO... I nominate @/dev/null who seconds the motion?  

?

10 hours ago, Augie said:

I hope I’m not the next guy to get your pillow.   :sick:

Well, Sh*t happens!  Seriously who was President the last time any of the pillows OR blankets were laundered or sanitized.  Fix the seats and I'll give back up pillow.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Well, Sh*t happens!  Seriously who was President the last time any of the pillows OR blankets were laundered or sanitized.  Fix the seats and I'll give back up pillow.

I’ll go with FDR? 

2 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

"The agencies are currently looking for people who are female, between the ages of 24 and 55 and who speak German."

.....they'd be shut down in this country for discrimination.

When conducting a scientific study, one can choose the participants from whatever demographic they need.