Bold predictions (flippin' off the haters edition)

BobDVA

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Zay Jones 100 + receptions, 1000 yards and 10 TDs

Grandpas Shady and Gore combine for 2k and 15 TDs

I raise you 25 receptions for 1250 yards 12 TDs

• Like (+1) 1

Inigo's BOLD predictions for 2019

1.  A WR on the Buffalo Bills ends up with more receiving touchdowns than Antonio Brown.

2.  Josh Allen throws more touchdown passes than Tom Brady.

3.  Odell Beckham Jr. is suspended for off the field conduct.

1. McCoy responds to the excellent work done to rebuild the OL by playing with renewed purpose and runs/receives for 1,500 plus all purpose yards.

2. Beasley leads the team in receptions with 80+ passes caught and 7 TD's.

3. Jones continues to improve edging Foster out for the starting job opposite Brown.

4. Our top 4 WR's will all have 400+ yards. We may not have any household names, but do have 4 avg to good WR's in Beasley, Jones, Brown and Foster. Look for more 4 WR sets giving us favorable matchups for our 3rd and 4th wideouts because there's very little dropoff in talent from 2-4. Beasley is clearly our best.

5. We will trade 1 or more DE and/or WR.

6 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Inigo's BOLD predictions for 2019

1.  A WR on the Buffalo Bills ends up with more receiving touchdowns than Antonio Brown.

2.  Josh Allen throws more touchdown passes than Tom Brady.

3.  Odell Beckham Jr. is suspended for off the field conduct.

1 and 3 are possibilities. Number 2 will happen after Brady retires.

Edited by GreggTX

4 hours ago, Zerovotlz said:

Josh Allen improves his completion PCT by 3 points....going up to 59-60%  Unfortunately, his improvement doesn't translate into a better record.  The Bills actually go 4-12 as the defense slips slightly from last years stellar performance.  Fans and Front office alike realize using ancient running backs wasn't a good idea.  Hope abounds as team heads into the offseason determined to upgrade the RB position, and another expected step forward for Allen.  

Allen completed only 52.9% last year. A 3% increase wouldn't even give him 56%. I do think the D slips if we don't shore up that DL, but our D was only 18th in points surrendered in 2018 anyways. They were far from 2nd best to begin with. Also, I disagree on Shady. I still think he's got 1 more 1,000 yard season left. I think Gore will slip to #3 on the depth chart.

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

McD.... not a single clap this year.  Not one. 

If only political round table host John McLaughlin were still alive, to issue his famous “Wrong!!!”

5 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Nate Peterman single handily wins the Super Bowl for the Patriots when Brady gets knocked out for the season in week 2. 

That’s beyond ‘420’ dreams.  That’s some serious 1960s psychotropic interference.

2 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Allen completed only 52.9% last year. A 3% increase wouldn't even give him 56%. I do think the D slips if we don't shore up that DL, but our D was only 18th in points surrendered in 2018 anyways. They were far from 2nd best to begin with. Also, I disagree on Shady. I still think he's got 1 more 1,000 yard season left. I think Gore will slip to #3 on the depth chart.

I think you missed the point of the thread.

To get us back on track, Jason Croom wins starting TE battle in camp, and catches 75 passes for 850 yards and 8 touchdowns!

11 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

There is going to be a run on QBs early. Kyler Murray, Drew Lock and Daniel Jones will go in the top 10.

...Gunner Bill's QB assessment/analysis shows Murray as a late 1st (first QB off the board) and three more thereafter....interesting..