TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Final - Completed

Virgil

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

It depends which position you’re looking at.  Most certainly a drop off at DT

That would be what Im looking at.  He may still be there when we pick in this mock but I dont believe he will be in the real draft.

1 hour ago, BillsFan1988 said:

It's time for us to trade up for Simmons

Exactly why I want to trade up.?   In the real draft The Raiders may have just taken him.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

1 hour ago, BillsFan1988 said:

Let's trade up for Simmons with the amount of players we added during free agency all 10 of these pks won't make the team.  I say offer our 2,3 and 1 4th . This is like trading for a top 5pk in next yrs draft. 

Thats too much a second and 3rd should do it.  A 6th additionaly if necessary.

Missed the boat Bills fans!  The Raiders select Jeffery Simmons, DT Mississipi St.  He’ll make his return as the raiders make their move to Vegas.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

And @NewEra is in Vegas, so he'll be around in another hour or so I'd imagine.

Back to bed!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

Round 1?

I mean, I very much enjoy this exercise, but once the draft starts Thursday I'm not paying much attention to this. I suppose there is some time during the day Friday, but we'll also already know by then how far off we were and probably not care.

12 hours ago, NewEra said:

I don’t necessarily agree with this.  Maybe some years, but in most years you think Hockenson. Dillard, Wilkins, Jonah Williams, sweat, devin bush are going top 5?  

Edit:  and there’s zero chance any of these QBs minus Murray would be top 5. In any draft ever.

Jonah, Wilkins, Sweat are guys who could go top 5 in most years.  Simmons, DK, Gary

@Virgil and @BuffaloHokie13 are Rockstars!

Thanks for running this, you did an excellent job regardless if we get rounds 2 and 3 in or not.  It’s been a blast and enjoyed all the side trade talk in DM too.

Big Kudos to both of you!  I don’t care about all the negative and derogatory things the other 29 GMs constantly say about you in DM to me, you’re pretty cool in my book.  :nana:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Jonah, Wilkins, Sweat are guys who could go top 5 in most years.  Simmons, DK, Gary

I disagree.  Simmons, but he’s out for a year.  Wilkins is 24.  Sweat maybe in a few drafts weak in pass rushers.  Jonah Williams? Short armed LT that got destroyed in his last game?     I don’t see it.  DK? Lol.  Gary?  LOLOLOL.  

I don’t think these guys are THAT good.  Simmons for sure.  

Agree to disagree