TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Final - Completed

Virgil

1 hour ago, section122 said:

Do people want to continue?  I would be down but need others to participate.  Any interest from other gms?

I'm in to continue.  To speed it up, you could do a 2nd-3rd no trades, or 2nd no trades.  

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm willing to keep going, but I'm fine either way. 2nd round only. 3rd round seems unlikely to be done before actual draft.

could do a 3rd round after the 1st, and then only players not taken are available?  Just throwing ideas out there.  

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm willing to keep going, but I'm fine either way. 2nd round only. 3rd round seems unlikely to be done before actual draft.

IT would go quicker if trades were eliminated now.

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

I'm in to continue.  To speed it up, you could do a 2nd-3rd no trades, or 2nd no trades.  

could do a 3rd round after the 1st, and then only players not taken are available?  Just throwing ideas out there.  

I think no trades makes a ton of sense and should go quicker

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

I think no trades makes a ton of sense and should go quicker

Yeah. If we say "no trades" and limit the pick time to 2 hours, it'll be fine. If whoever's turn it is hasn't picked within the 2 hour window, we can leave it to whoever is present in the thread at that time to make the pick. Just spitballing here.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Yeah. If we say "no trades" and limit the pick time to 2 hours, it'll be fine. If whoever's turn it is hasn't picked within the 2 hour window, we can leave it to whoever is present in the thread at that time to make the pick. Just spitballing here.

I like it.  And we can designate the 2 hour window with, "At 7pm, the Bills select......".  @...... is on the clock unitl 9pm.   

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

I like it.  And we can designate the 2 hour window with, "At 7pm, the Bills select......".  @...... is on the clock unitl 9pm.   

Just make it a rule that every post in the thread is required to tag whoever is currently on the clock. That'd be sufficiently annoying! :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Just make it a rule that every post in the thread is required to tag whoever is currently on the clock. That'd be sufficiently annoying! :lol:

How do u do that? I was trying to figure it out in round 1. I feel old