TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Final - Completed

Virgil

3 hours ago, Logic said:

When I was trying to trade up, it WAS with Dillard in mind. As I thought about my choice at pick 20, though, I decided I think Risner's a better fit for the Packers any way. Here's why:

The Packers' LT spot is pretty locked in with David Bakhtiari. He's one of the best in the game and is only 27 years old.

Dillard's projected best spot in the NFL is at LT. Many question whether he has the toughness/power to play right tackle, and I'm inclined to agree. 

With this being the case, and with the potential that Risner could more suitably help at RT or RG or even C, I now feel he'd ultimately make more sense for Green Bay. 

You were right to take Dillard for the Vikings, though. They NEED a LT, which is what Dillard appears to be. I'd say both our teams wound up with good fits in the end.

I think Dillard will end up being the best pure LT in the draft. Not a beast in RB but a solid PB guy in a pass happy league.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I think Dillard will end up being the best pure LT in the draft. Not a beast in RB but a solid PB guy in a pass happy league.

I think he's in for a Jonathan Martin type career, without all the scandal. He's soft and passive. NFL rushers are going to kick his butt imo. A lot of his games involve him standing around watching the play. I think that whoever drafts him will be very dissapointed and I hope and pray it isn't the Bills. 

1 hour ago, section122 said:

Will float to anyone looking for that 5th year the patriots are open for business for the 32nd pick. (Talking to you qb needy teams!)

Aren’t you going to be a QB needy team soon? Or did Tommy Boy not give you permission to draft a QB. 

Man waiting until day 2 for a pick sucks. I’m glad the Bills have a first round pick this year.

6 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Time for the Bills to look into trading back into the first.

That would be nice but there isn’t any drop off in talent between now and our second round pick. I don’t even know who we would trade up for. 

Edited by billspro

4 minutes ago, billspro said:

Man waiting until day 2 for a pick sucks. I’m glad the Bills have a first round pick this year.

That would be nice but there isn’t any drop off in talent between now and our second round pick. I don’t even know who we would trade up for. 

It depends which position you’re looking at.  Most certainly a drop off at DT

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billspro said:

There’s definitely guys that are there that most likely won’t be by 40. You’ve got to pay attention to the drop off of talent at the position after the few guys are taken. I’ve got a few in mind but don’t want to bring it up until they are drafted or my picks 

Just now, NewEra said:

It depends which position you’re looking at.  Most certainly a drop off at DT

DE

OL

CB (with what’s still out there)

FS/SS

WR isn’t far away. If there’s a run, they will be gone. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

There’s definitely guys that are there that most likely won’t be by 40. You’ve got to pay attention to the drop off of talent at the position after the few guys are taken. I’ve got a few in mind but don’t want to bring it up until they are drafted or my picks 

I’m gonna take two of em ?

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Aren’t you going to be a QB needy team soon? Or did Tommy Boy not give you permission to draft a QB. 

I don't like any of the qbs left.  I'll ride Brady until the wheels fall off!

Seriously though I will continue to play Brady.  When his play drops off that will lead to a better pick and i will get his replacement then.

On 4/22/2019 at 7:27 AM, Alphadawg7 said:

There are guys going 8-15 this year that would go top 5 in most drafts.  What order they go this year doesn’t indicate their talent.  The top 10 is loaded with blue chip prospects.  

I don’t necessarily agree with this.  Maybe some years, but in most years you think Hockenson. Dillard, Wilkins, Jonah Williams, sweat, devin bush are going top 5?  

Edit:  and there’s zero chance any of these QBs minus Murray would be top 5. In any draft ever.

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

Wake up @GunnerBill!!  

Cant go to sleep.  All fired up watching the golden knights vs sharks.  Off subject, anyone think Eakin deserved a 5 minute major for that hit?  I don’t really root for the knight as all the bars are filled with “Go knights go!!!” Chants 24/7, but I thought it was a really bogus ruling.  Refs trying to make it a game.  Reminded me of the NBA suspending draymond up 3-1 to the Cavs.

Edited by NewEra

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

lol isn't it 1:30am on the east coast? 

This thing is going to HAVE to start moving considerably faster tomorrow or else this won't get past the 2nd round.

Yeah, I’m in Vegas :)  I thought Bill was in the Uk?

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

Hate to be predictable but I am sticking with the way I went in the 1st mock. My need for offensive line help is significant and I am not leaving any too good to miss player on the board so:

With the 23rd pick of the 2019 NFL Draft the Houston Texans select:

Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma 

The Raiders and @NewEra are now on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 2