TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Final - Completed

Virgil

I like this trade. We will get a good player at 15 especially if another QB like Drew Lock goes ahead of us and possibly a CB. I really hope Christian Wilkins is there at #15.

I would also try a trade up into the 20s somewhere and grab Fant or DK Metcalf. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I just don’t think he’s BPA or a need anymore. 

You are in the majority for sure. It will be interesting who people think is BPA at 15. This is going to be an interesting mock. 

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

I like this trade. We will get a good player at 15 especially if another QB like Drew Lock goes ahead of us and possibly a CB. I really hope Christian Wilkins is there at #15.

As long as we come out of this draft with two playmakers I will be happy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, wppete said:

This is another thing we need to discuss here. Community poll in about 10 more picks. If we want to, or feel the need to trade back into the 1st round for a guy like Hock, Fant, Ferguson, Greedy, etc. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

This is another thing we need to discuss here. Community poll in about 10 more picks. If we want to, or feel the need to trade back into the 1st round for a guy like Hock, Fant, Ferguson, Greedy, etc. 

I would like to see us trade back up and hopefully that’s what securing another low 2nd rounder allows.  

But i I may have to cowboy it for the sake of time. 

If someone of the top players fall, we will see. 

18 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I think everyone has said they want to trade down at every pick.  At this point we need people who want to move up to start reaching out to people or we'll never get through 3 rounds in 3.5 days.

This 

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I would like to see us trade back up and hopefully that’s what securing another low 2nd rounder allows.  

This 

Then maybe we should take a quick poll while we’re in the drafting process to see if...... X, X, or X is there by 20-25. Would you like to attempt to trade up. If so, what are you willing to give up. Could be a pick next season. This season. Multiple combinations, players. Etc 

• Like (+1) 1

With the 10th pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Denver Broncos select Jonah Williams, OL , Alabama. 

@whatdrought is now on the clock. Sorry don't know how to link it. 

I believe that the Broncos will skip quarterback this year and I considered Lock and Bush, but I'm making Jonah my center and moving McGovern back to right guard. I believe Williams can be a Alex Mack level center. If Garret

Bolles does not improve, I can always move Williams out. I'm basically grabbing the best OL available at this point. I'm taking the best OL talent avalable and allowing Mike Munchak to mold him into whatever he wants. I believe the Broncos want to win now. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

14 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This 

What if we traded down one more time with the Raiders?

Trade #15 (1050) AND ??? Picks to the Raiders for #24 (740) or #27 (680) AND their 2nd Round Pick #35 (550)

4 Picks in the top 46!

17 minutes ago, mrags said:

Then maybe we should take a quick poll while we’re in the drafting process to see if...... X, X, or X is there by 20-25. Would you like to attempt to trade up. If so, what are you willing to give up. Could be a pick next season. This season. Multiple combinations, players. Etc 

Say if Metcalf drops... or Dillard, Sweat, Burns?

4 minutes ago, TheBeane said:

Say if Metcalf drops... or Dillard, Sweat, Burns?

Well. I think we need a poll of names that drop. Just like we did the trade down scenario. Because many people will have different opinions of different players. 

I for one, don’t want anything to do with Metcalf. Unless the other top tier WRs are gone and he’s there with our 2nd round pick. Other than that, I’m not taking him there. 

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

Well. I think we need a poll of names that drop. Just like we did the trade down scenario. Because many people will have different opinions of different players. 

I for one, don’t want anything to do with Metcalf. Unless the other top tier WRs are gone and he’s there with our 2nd round pick. Other than that, I’m not taking him there. 

I for one would take him first overall so I guess we neutralize each other lol

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, hjnick said:

Trade #15 (1050) AND ??? Picks to the Raiders for #24 (740) or #27 (680) AND their 2nd Round Pick #35 (550)

4 Picks in the top 46!

I’d be on board for this right now without seeing who’s there right now. Without a doubt no questions asked. 

Not sure you need to ad any additional picks going to then tho. Not sure how the math works out on the picks. Maybe 15 for 24 and 27 and a 3rd or 4th. 

Edited by mrags

18 minutes ago, hjnick said:

4 Picks in the top 46!

Not happening.  Raiders don’t have a 3rd rd pick.  We’re definitely holding tight or trading down

Edited by NewEra

Dilliard, Sweat, Burns, Wilkins possibly Cody Ford. 

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Well see what happens when Josh Jacobs is getting attention at pick #22

Not using 2 high picks for a RB....and I love Jacobs.  Just not happening.  Stay out or trade back

Edited by NewEra

24 minutes ago, hjnick said:

4 Picks in the top 46!

Raiders need those picks.  They have a lot of holes to fill

• Like (+1) 1