TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Final - Completed

Virgil

8 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I still think guys like Corey Luiget or Mo Wilkerson could be cheap free agent stopgaps at the three technique spot. Both are younger than McCoy but not as good. Luiget gives you elite run stopping and Mo has more length and pass rush ability. I don't think we are forced to take a three Tech, but if he's there you take Oliver. 

I agree. McCoy is still only "31" but perhaps a change of scenery would help. I read a recent article on Tampa going in a new direction...it happens. If not traded, he may be released anyway.

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The board probably does not like my offer.

We should get to see the offer before a bunch of people choosing the trade back option and missing out and all the first round graded prospects. This draft does seem to be a bit weak, I don’t see as many trade ups this year.

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

We should get to see the offer before a bunch of people choosing the trade back option and missing out and all the first round graded prospects. This draft does seem to be a bit weak, I don’t see as many trade ups this year.

A lot of what I heard,/read said about really 18 prospects, 3-4 of which are elite. So probably don't want to trade down past say, 18-20. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The board probably does not like my offer.

If not for #15 and #46, the Bills should pass.  A slight premium but assuming Washington is going for a QB and that is the rate.

The Bills should go no lower than 15 if trading back.  The drop off starts here unless 3 QBs selected early.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The Buffalo Bills have traded picks 9 & 112 to the Washington Redskins in exchange for picks 15 & 46.

With the 9th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State

Smart move and good value. 

I wouldn’t hate it if the Bills did this either.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

It's not verified yet! Schefter tweeted that from my hospital room! ?

But yeah, if trade back wins that's the deal.

It's a done deal.

***Trade Alert***

The Buffalo Bills have traded picks 9 & 112 to the Washington Redskins in exchange for picks 15 & 46.

With the 9th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State

The Broncos are on the clock 

@MrEpsYtown

42 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I understand wanting different results.  But Hock is clear BPA IMO.

I'll put him in the poll at 15 if he's still there.  Because this would overall be a different result.

When this is all done, the purpose is to create a final representation of how we think the Bills will pick.  We will show 3 options.  The first winner will be to stay put and take Hock

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, billspro said:

Metcalfs stat line last year

4rec 81 yards 1TD

7rec 93 yards 1TD

2rec 92 yards 1TD

5rec 102 yards 1TD

3rec 37 yards

4rec 115 1 TD

injury early in the game

That is legit production in the SEC. If he doesn’t get injured he was on pace for 1100 yards and 10 TDs. I think he would have been a top three pick without the injury and we would be lucky to get him at 9. Same thing happened to Allen last year, if he had three more games on tape there is no way he makes it out of the top 5. 

I think the production narrative is false. The three cone time only matters if you have a bad coaching staff. He will not be successful in a West Coast type system but if you run go routes, slants, screens, hooks and ins (just like Calvin Johnson) he will be one of the best in the game. Corners will not be able to match his physicality all game. 

There are literally hundreds of SEC players that the same can be said for.  The majority of them sucked.

im not saying DK will suck, only that stating those stats as why he’s better is just irrelevant imo.

34 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I guess we agree to disagree?.  I see this as what happens in this scenario, not we already tested that option.  In that methodology, no team should repeat.

If Hockenson was on the board, I would have gone him.  Since not, went Sweat as BPA in a position of need.

All things being equal, I hope Oliver falls on Thursday.

Why would you want to see something that you already know the answer to?  In your mind, just know that Hockenson is the pick.  We’re basically just seeing what our NEXT best option is.  

Great trade for the Bills imo.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I have some guys I like but will consider a trade down. So let me know if anybody wants up. 

I think everyone has said they want to trade down at every pick.  At this point we need people who want to move up to start reaching out to people or we'll never get through 3 rounds in 3.5 days.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

There are literally hundreds of SEC players that the same can be said for.  The majority of them sucked.

im not saying DK will suck, only that stating those stats as why he’s better is just irrelevant imo.

I was just trying to show he has produced. A lot of people say he has no production. He has put up good production, it is just a small sample

size.

Just now, billspro said:

I was just trying to show he has produced. A lot of people say he has no production. He has put up good production, it is just a small sample

size.

I just don’t think he’s BPA or a need anymore. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I think everyone has said they want to trade down at every pick.  At this point we need people who want to move up to start reaching out to people or we'll never get through 3 rounds in 3.5 days.

agreed, if you arent getting offers before your pick then you wont get any by just simply stating your open to trading up and think someone is going to offer you a trade

• Like (+1) 1