TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Final - Completed

Virgil

39 minutes ago, mrags said:

The NY Giants are open for business in trade back scenarios. You can send offers in this thread or PM if you prefer not to show your hand. 

I completely missed that you were on.  You going to be ready in the next 20 min?

21 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I completely missed that you were on.  You going to be ready in the next 20 min?

Was driving and waiting for trades to come in. Give me a few min 

The Giants select Devin White LB LSU

• Like (+1) 1

Needs for the Jacksonville Jaguars include:

WR:                        No value @ #7

TE:                          Hockenson is in the tier of talent available, excellent potential pick

OL:                         Williams and Taylor are both good, both have questions

S:                            No value @ #7

Coach:                  Not draft eligible

RT is the need and the Jags want to focus on the power run game.  The pick has come down to Williams and Taylor.  Can Williams play T in the NFL (Yes me thinks)?  Why did Taylor only play RT in college? 

With the 7th pick in the NFL draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida.  This was a really close call and could have gone either way.  The difference is that I see Taylor as more physical and aligning better to the run game the Jags favor.

The Lions and @wppete are on the clock.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Just Joshin' said:

Needs for the Jacksonville Jaguars include:

WR:                        No value @ #7

TE:                          Hockenson is in the tier of talent available, excellent potential pick

OL:                         Williams and Taylor are both good, both have questions

S:                            No value @ #7

Coach:                  Not draft eligible

RT is the need and the Jags want to focus on the power run game.  The pick has come down to Williams and Taylor.  Can Williams play T in the NFL (Yes me thinks)?  Why did Taylor only play RT in college? 

With the 7th pick in the NFL draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida.  This was a really close call and could have gone either way.  The difference is that I see Taylor as more physical and aligning better to the run game the Jags favor.

The Lions and @wppete are on the clock.

He seems to fit what Doug Marrone wants to do.

I’m banging the table for Metcalf if he makes it passed the Lions. I really believe he takes this offence to another level creating one of the best vertical WR cores in the league. I really believe Beasley would be unstoppable in the slot with Metcalf, Brown, and Foster on the outside. 

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This is truly a terrible draft for the Bills so far 

I’m hoping the draft plays out this way, I want the Bills to go offence in round 1.

Just now, billspro said:

I’m banging the table for Metcalf if he makes it passed the Lions. I really believe he takes this offence to another level creating one of the best vertical WR cores in the league. I really believe Beasley would be unstoppable in the slot with Metcalf, Brown, and Foster on the outside. 

Explain where Metcalf plays?  With his size, speed, and lack of cone, doesn’t he need to be outside?  

You have Foster and Brown outside.  Beasley is a slot.  

I just don’t see a fit for him unless you don’t think Foster deserves to be outside 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billspro said:

I’m hoping the draft plays out this way, I want the Bills to go offence in round 1.

How many guys can we have on the outside?  Maybe Foster falls off and sucks?  John Brown gets hurt?  I think we already have 2 solid outside guys.   

With the 8th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Detroit Lions select Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan.

Detroit picks local guy and continues to add to their front 4 with versatile athletic freak Rashan Gary.  Gary will be a much better pro than college player IMO. He is versatile enough to play DE, DT/3tech and even drop into coverage as an OLB. Thats exactly what Patricia is looking for to fit his scheme. Great pick for Gary and he stays home.

THE BILLS ARE ON THE CLOCK @Virgil

Edited by wppete
  • Thank you (+1) 1