TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Final - Completed

Virgil

20 minutes ago, Logic said:

A reasonable thought, but the cost of moving all the way up to #3 seems higher than we're willing to pay. It would likely mean giving up my two 1sts AND my 2nd, and even THAT might not be enough. Not only that, but I don't believe there are any impact players worth moving up for at the positions the Packers need to fill in this draft (OT, OG, ILB, S, TE).

I'll keep pondering it, but it's a probable "no" from me.

Sent a new PM. Meant to send one in the first place, but I'm trying to do this from my phone.

51 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

The Cards chose Bosa!

This is almost a no win.  Pick Bosa and Murray becomes a star, fired.  Pick Murray and he busts, fired. Both bust, fired.

This pick is the risk adverse selection and the right one IMO.  Build the team around wrong Josh and hope it works out.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

The Cards chose Bosa!

Only one, but not enough to move. I was hoping to slide back an accumulate some picks

What was the logic?  I agree with this selection if it is what they should do, not if you think it is what they will do.

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I like that we will have one draft where he doesn’t go 1st overall.  

What wins out though, Gettlemen’s history of not trading or his love for Murray...

I was under the impression he was more into big, pocket passers.

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

What was the logic?  I agree with this selection if it is what they should do, not if you think it is what they will do.

Entirely what they should do

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

@BuffAloneis on the clock

You really thing Murray is all a smoke screen?

It's possible that they are hoping Oakland trades up for him. It might be very quite to not upset Carr.

I do think they will take him, which I just don't feel is the right move for them. If they can move back, it will be significantly better for the entire franshise