Quick Peterman update.....

42 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This is SO stupid, I’m not gonna shut it down!

[Edit] yet..

I wish you would.  As aggravating as it was to watch him throw INTs, I only wished him ill will when he was playing for us.  He's gone and it's done.  No need to kick him any further, IMHO.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

is he on the Raiders roster?   I hope he does well.   He was always a class act.  Yes, he was terrible, but he was never an a-hole, or gave the impression that he was giving less than 100%.  I think he began to take too many chances, leading to his horrendous INT streak.   If he can fix that, he can still be a decent NFL backup.  

Not really a fan of the jokes about him.  He's a good dude, just wasn't a great player here. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

58 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Lets see, we've recently sent the Raiders;  EJ,  McCarron and now Peterrman.  That's still not enough to square things for the Lamonica trade.

Hey, Marv!  That's hysterical!!!  I love it. 

I got the logic of the Lamonica trade; the Bills thought they had a great defense and needed only a veteran level headed QB (Flores) and a serious number 1 receiver (Powell).  It actually made sense.  HOWEVER, in terms of evaluating the players in the trade, and what their individual futures in the league might look like, the Bills wholly misjudged each player.  

Nothing will make up for the Lamonica trade.   That's why that trade is legendary.  

• Like (+1) 1