Pocohantes calls for impeachment hearings...

sorry guys, i have no clue why my posts are getting the whacked box again...

Just now, row_33 said:

Economy is going great

end of campaign requirements

99% of voters don’t care about politics, if they have a job and optimism it’s game over for a challenger

i don't buy that 100%  I think it is a real large portion, and I if I am Trump I leverage the hell of it...I can also lay out lote of reasons  why you should vote for Trump too...

16 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i don't buy that 100%  I think it is a real large portion, and I if I am Trump I leverage the hell of it...I can also lay out lote of reasons  why you should vote for Trump too...

We have about 8 people on here who consistently care to talk about politics?

I know you like to think everyone cares the same as you do, but hate to break it to you, barely 1% wants to discuss politics in an off-off election year

they’d rather a religious nut badgers them about going to hell than listen to liberals ramble on about politics...

Edited by row_33

Compile any list of potential anti-Trump campaign planks you care to.  Now hold that list up to the Democratic front runners and see who is capable of running on them with a straight face; "Huggy Bear" Biden, Elizabeth Warren, [insert favorate name here]?  Will the resulting combination stand up against an economy that's humming along with near full employment particularly among traditionally under-employed groups, or a full-blown crisis on the southern border which the Democrats appear not to acknowledge.

Trump is certainly no prize package, but the road to unseating him is not to attack him as much as it is to rise above the maddening crowd and propose solutions to the issues that are at a standstill because of the revenge factor in play since 11/16.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

If i am running the campaign...saying these are things I would run...and i think can appeal to people like me..these will not make his base move..

1) Good people on both sides

2) Hate crimes up

3) pictures of everyone associated with him that plead guilty to crimes

3) deficits soaring..millionaires getting richer.

4) Wants to take your healthcare away..with footage of him saying will take of after the election

5) Kim playing him like a fiddle..showing the "NK Nukes are gone" clip over and over and Kim meeting with Putin

6) Trade deficits at 10-year highs under trump

7) Myriad ways Trump Admin is hurting the environment

? Trump had a  majority for 2 years,his own party thought his ideas on immigration sucked,  immigration is a mess and much worse under Trump, families separated, Trump is so simple-minded he believes we only need a wall

9) Clip after clip after clip of obvious lies by Trump...including where his dad was born, nature of the Trump Tower meeting, just pick which one ya want

10) In the age of metoo...the access, hollywood tape played over and over and over again

just a start

Just a sampling

Is this now the official "go to" place for Lefty talking points? You do yourself no favors at PPP posting crap without backing it up. You also can't be considered serious when you post stuff that has repeatedly been debunked here and elsewhere.

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is this now the official "go to" place for Lefty talking points? You do yourself no favors at PPP posting crap without backing it up. You also can't be considered serious when you post stuff that has repeatedly been debunked here and elsewhere.

you also cant be considered to know how to read...what part of this did you nor comprehend

If i am running the campaign...saying these are things I would run.

having said that, disprove any of the above talking points democrats will focus on

40 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

you also cant be considered to know how to read...what part of this did you nor comprehend

having said that, disprove any of the above talking points democrats will focus on

Your post reminded me of Harry Reid when confronted with his lies about Mitt Romney, "it worked didn't it"?

Everything you listed is basically a twisted version of the truth. There's a reason you didn't provide a link to any of your proclamations. Were there no good people on both sides at Charlottesville? Where are your stats on "hate crimes up"? Where is your proof of anything?

Those points may be what the dems will push but they are just a bunch of lies propagated by liars, and you have no problem with that.

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Lets start with number one. He said that and is 1000000000000% correct. So Dems?  Please run on that out of context sound byte.  

Edited by Chef Jim

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

For some reason I could not respond directly to your prior message but this will do. 

The message points you laid out, with few exceptions, are basically the same message points dems have run on for decades. I think they can work, assuming the country is stuck in the mud, mired in depression and fear for the future. 

Good example:  Joe Biden does what Joe Biden always does...some variation of "they gonna keep y'all in chainnnnnsssssss man!".  Now, setting aside the obvious hypocrisy of a dem voting for a candidate with a history of racist commentary and what the ladies used  to call "Russian eyes and Roman hands (his friends call him "Double" because he always gets to second base) instead of a guy like Trump, I think for most non-extremists they will vote to keep the status quo when the economy is strong, unemployment kept at bay, and there is a general feeling of confidence in/around the place where they live. 

As for the border, trump's ace in the hole is that while every high-profile politician over the last 40 years has called for border security, he's a guy who had the nuts to get things rolling. When you parse that with information about crime, death and the enormous economic cost of a broken system propped up by dems and r's over the decades, he is well positioned as an outsider who is tackling the problem.  Hell, he can run against the r's on that.  When you add in the fighting-human-trafficking element on both sides of the border, he can win this issue.  

Phase 2, btw, as he lays out the increased border security, the human trafficking element, the dems (and likely some r's) obstructionism for personal political gain, he can also revisit legal immigration as a means of bolstering the economy and offering the American dream to those who come legally. 

While I never underestimate the ability to vote against their own best interests when it come to jobs, the economy, or whatever.....Trump has a powerful message for ordinary Americans:

The last time the corrupted democrat party ran things, they offered doom, gloom, sadness and excuses.  They worked diligently to overthrow the election and snuff the votes of 60m Americans all while taking them time to leave Americans to die in combat, lie about it yet incredibly find a way to send billions in cash to the terrorist regime of Iran.  

They can try to run on Trump lies, but the reality is all you are saying is Trumps lies are worse than the other guy's lies.  And how do you answer for the corrupt Russia inv and all the dems claiming collusion that never occurred? 

Finally, when the election field finally rounds out, that's when the fur starts to fly. That's when garbage cans are searched, old video surfaces and someone NOT from your own party attacks. This is phase one, which basically amounts to a political PTA meeting. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your post reminded me of Harry Reid when confronted with his lies about Mitt Romney, "it worked didn't it"?

Everything you listed is basically a twisted version of the truth. There's a reason you didn't provide a link to any of your proclamations. Were there no good people on both sides at Charlottesville? Where are your stats on "hate crimes up"? Where is your proof of anything?

Those points may be what the dems will push but they are just a bunch of lies propagated by liars, and you have no problem with that.

Again, what part of this statement do you not comprehend???

"If i was running the campaign this is what I would make my talking points"

Do you understand how a campaign works..let me fill you in on how this goes

Dems: "Immigration is a mess, look at the crisis at our borders. Trump solution is to build a stupid wall and break up families, even his own party voted that down, as the Rebublicans had control of all 3 branches and immigration got worse..Trump even says it has gotten worse under his leadership

Republicans" Dems blocked our wall legislation for political purposes..walls work"

That is how talkng points work

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

The entire free world that can watch a video knows that #1 is a lie.

It's such a bad lie that many on the left are criticizing Biden for making it the primary point of his announcement video.

The lie has been discounted countless times by countless people on both side of the aisle.

Watch the video. Don't lead with a lie.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The entire free world that can watch a video knows that #1 is a lie.

It's such a bad lie that many on the left are criticizing Biden for making it the primary point of his announcement video.

The lie has been discounted countless times by countless people on both side of the aisle.

Watch the video. Don't lead with a lie.

Did he say..." there are good [people on both sides "??? simple yes or no.

If yes, that clip can used.

Is it smart..thats another  question..

we are talking a campaign hear..not a college debate class

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Did he say..." there are good [people on both sides "??? simple yes or no.

If yes, that clip can used.

Is it smart..thats another  question..

we are talking a campaign hear..not a college debate class

He did not say there are good people within the neo nazis and white supremacist groups. In fact, he called them out twice in the same speech (you just never hear that clip). 

And even in the above, ***** liar Jake Tapper, misconstrues the point. He's not saying people were protesting with Neo Nazis, he's talking about people protesting the statue's removal... but Jake isn't an honest guy. He's not a newsman. He's a propagandist, so he gets that spin in there. 

• Like (+1) 1

I guess I am not doing to a good job of explaining myself...

I am saying what the Dems will push in ads etc. You cant see an ad with Trump saying" there are good people on both sides" with the White Supremacists shown behind him? with the car behind him? 

I mean you don't expect the Dems to come to the election and say " gee, the economy is doing pretty good, you should vote for Trump"

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

I guess I am not doing to a good job of explaining myself...

I am saying what the Dems will push in ads etc. You cant see an ad with Trump saying" there are good people on both sides" with the White Supremacists shown behind him? with the car behind him? 

I mean you don't expect the Dems to come to the election and say " gee, the economy is doing pretty good, you should vote for Trump"

So they'll lie and invent a context which never existed to scare people into thinking Trump is a racist?

Of course that's what they'll do. It's the only play left in their playbook. But millions are waking up to that tactic by the day. If they try it, it will backfire on all but their prog-fascist base. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: That's not the same as fanning the fires of racial division. It's not even the same sport. 

you mean like this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/22/donald-trumps-outrageous-claim-that-thousands-of-new-jersey-muslims-celebrated-the-911-attacks/?utm_term=.e146f8813ad3

Edited by plenzmd1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

He was speaking of this: https://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/24/the-video-of-celebrations-that-was-broadcast-on-911/ and this https://www.nj.com/news/2015/12/exclusive_jersey_city_cop_residents_say_some_musli.html

And like Trump is wont to do, he conflated two events into one.

CNN ran that footage, I remember it vividly. 

so five guys celebrating...even if he screwed up the place( how dumb can this guy be?)...does not equal 1000's and 100'os...saw it with my own eyes

..and you think he was not fanning the racial divide in an election.

You think he was not fanning the racial divide in the preliminary by saying Rafael  Cruz, a Hispanic, was involved in the shooting of JFK? No issue with that whatsoever???

And now you want the ability to claim Trump has some sort of moral high ground??????

Immigrants come and "breed."..yep that ain't fanning the fires.

Man, you just want to defend this dude as if he is some sort of demi god.

Listen, its a campaign.....if i was the Republicans and Trump did not have the access hollywood tape..I would tell them to be all over Biden, Anita Hill, the latest episodes etc. Thats all fair, and all true.

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

so five guys celebrating...even if he screwed up the place( how dumb can this guy be?)...does not equal 1000's and 100'os...saw it with my own eyes

..and you think he was not fanning the racial divide in an election

He ran a campaign which waged a war against a media/establishment which wouldn't use the words: "radical Islamic extremists" for eight years. 

Yes, he was highlighting that with these comments. Yes it was divisive. Yes it's fair to call it out as such -- but saying it didn't happen is incorrect. 

He was the only one running on that platform -- unlike the left where every single person has run on identity politics and racial/gender/sexual division for the past several decades. As I said, it's their only play in the playbook.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

You think he was not fanning the racial divide in the preliminary by saying Rafael  Cruz, a Hispanic, was involved in the shooting of JFK? No issue with that whatsoever??

:lol: No, it was not an attempt to divide anyone on racial lines. This was one of the "nuttier" conspiracy takes of his campaign, but it had nothing to do with racial division on a larger scale whatsoever. It was about making Cruz look foolish. 

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

And now you want the ability to claim Trump has some sort of moral high ground??????

Compared to the identity politics of the left, yes. He does. 

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Immigrants come and "breed."..yep that ain't fanning the fires.

Man, you just want to defend this dude as if he is some sort of demi god.

I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I wasn't a fan of those tactics... so I wouldn't say I defend him. But when you're asking me to pick between Trump's tactics and those of the progressive fascist left (which speaks for the entire left these days even though they're in the minority), give me Trump all day every day. 

At least he's honest about his faults. The left sees their faults as virtues. 

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Listen, its a campaign.....if i was the Republicans and Trump did not have the access hollywood tape..I would tell them to be all over Biden, Anita Hill, the latest episodes etc. Thats all fair, and all true.

Trump will be all over those issues anyway because, like with most "racist" things Trump said, they're way overblown to the point of being untruths. 

When people look at what the man actually says, rather than the cut ups, it's a very different picture than what the press/left has pushed for two years. 

Trump hasn't been the one dividing this country, despite the hype. The division started with the Russian narrative (a lie), and then identity politics/racist fearmongering was thrown on top for good measure. They literally started the conversation about Trump at 11 -- calling him Hitler and a traitor. When that's how you start, you can't really do anything but stick to those guns. 

... And millions of Americans see that game for what it is: played out.