Oh Gettleman

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He is a 4th round talent. If he goes in the 1st round I am giving up. I have been writing up my QB notes today (post to come tomorrow) and seriously.... he is so limited. 

Big body, big arm. To some, that's all you need to see (not saying that's a good point, btw...)

Just now, GunnerBill said:

He is a 4th round talent. If he goes in the 1st round I am giving up. I have been writing up my QB notes today (post to come tomorrow) and seriously.... he is so limited. 

Nothing the Giants do makes sense.  They are the new Al Davis.  

How Gettleman is an NFL GM is mind blowing.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He doesn't have a big arm. His arm is kinda meh. 

And he's not very accurate...if folks complain about Josh so much...Jones is worse.   Jones is Peterman with better wheels and better size...

9 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Big body, big arm. To some, that's all you need to see (not saying that's a good point, btw...)

Why get someone who reminds you of Mike Glennon or Paxton Lynch or Brock Osweiler when you can probably get the real thing(s) pretty cheap?

15 minutes ago, JoeF said:

And he's not very accurate...if folks complain about Josh so much...Jones is worse.   Jones is Peterman with better wheels and better size...

I have a 4th round grade on Jones. That is still higher than I had on Peterman mind you. He was an UDFA to me. And that is not me being smart after the event. There is plenty of me saying that before he was a Bill.