Gruden and Mayock sends scouts home!?!?

Dopey

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting responses from guys who used to work in FOs

Worked great for the Bills then, because it probably helped Browns draft Junkin ahead of Conlan :)

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ah, here it is 

whose “belief” is he referring to? Because this is exactly the time scouts are normally sent home. And maybe that is part of it, but i wouldn’t say it is just a Raiders thing. 

Don’t need scouts if they are trading all their picks for Kyler ?

...so you employ people that you "don't know who you can trust"?........Chuckie better get Mueller on the horn...he's available...SMH....

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so you employ people that you "don't know who you can trust"?........Chuckie better get Mueller on the horn...he's available...SMH....

Ha.The craziest part of his story...was when the Dolphins hired him.

P.S.- I remember Ditka sitting in a beach dress shirt in a presser after the trade.

"We're done".

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Remember the Bills employee who showed the pic of the Bills QBs board last year and it got tweeted out? How about Leroi who blasted out info on this here site a few years ago and was right? I could see them wanting to keep the final info to a very very small circle. But, overwhelmingly, the reason they are sent home is because they are done with their work for the draft and no need for them to be there. 

Do you happen to have that pic somewhere you could post? I'd love to see that.

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Ha.The craziest part of his story...was when the Dolphins hired him.

P.S.- I remember Ditka sitting in a beach dress shirt in a presser after the trade.

"We're done".

...Chuckie+Crop Top Davis=THE match made in heaven...Oakland is the new Hollywood.............

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is normal. Scouts have already done all of their work at this point. 

IIRC the Bills will be using theirs to run draft scenarios next week so that there are less surprises. There’s plenty to be done if you want to be as well prepared as possible.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is normal. Scouts have already done all of their work at this point. 

Exactamundo.   

Nothing more to find out with one week to go.   Now draft boards will be finalized and scouts can congregate in war rooms, waiting for the big day....