Away Game Roll Call 2019

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I plan on going to games 1 & 2 in NJ.  I'll probably take bus trips from a local Albany bus tour company for both games so I don't have to drive & park at Met Life.  

Same here.  i'm moving to in a couple of months near NJ and I haven't been to a game in a few years.  So i'm stoked that i'll only be an hour away.  Already making plans now.

33 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

That is my plan as well but I think plane tickets will be pricey for that time

Yeah... I just use my company's flight points. I am excited. I hear there are a few Bills' bars down there.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

I am in Dallas for Thanksgiving this year.

Me too, I think. ? Need to still plan it. Gonna be a little road trip for me. It cannot get here soon enough.

2 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Big group from San Diego is going to Dallas

Sweet. A Thanksgiving invasion....

Barring something crazy, I’ll be in Nashville. Really like the town and had a great time there last time. Only 3.5-4 hours away, great place to see a game. That and a home game probably does it for me this year, but Cleveland is an option if a Cincinnati based Browns fan buddy wants to go. 

5 hours ago, Mr Info said:

I just booked flights on Allegiant direct from Richmond to Nashville for the game & Music City fun. Flying in Fri & back on Mon. 

I just saw that flights from DCA - Cleveland are less expensive than my flight to Nashville so I might do that game as well. I live north of Richmond so DCA is not far.

Anywhere near Fredericksburg?  I’m thinking of going to a game and can’t decide if I wanna do richmond or DC?

6 hours ago, Chicharito said:

I planned on going to Pittsburgh for the game this year. I think Pittsburgh is a great town, we go a couple time a year for pirates games. So I couldn’t wait till the schedule was coming out. But knowing in the back of my mind that December 15th is totally out of the question because it’s my sons birthday and he will be turning 8. Ahh well!!! We will win the division this year and so will Pittsburgh so next year we can get this done.?

As a lifetime Pirates fan, please join the 550,000 other fans last year, and stop going to Pirate games until Nutting sells the team.  He's the biggest SOB in sports, and the only thing he understands is pocket book stuff.  As tough as it may be to not visit the best ballpark in America, go see the Bucs on the road.