Away Game Roll Call 2019

On 4/21/2019 at 11:50 AM, LabattBlue said:

Anyone have luck with a decent airfare from Buffalo to Nashville.  Prices seem to be crazy, and the alternative is an 11 hour drive.  Really want to attend, but not looking to break the bank, or take a long drive for a 3 or 4 day trip.

Thanks to some suggestions, we are driving to Cleveland and flying in and out of there.  Flying in on Saturday...$200 round trip...non-stop both ways.  Arrive and depart midday.  

Edited by LabattBlue

On 4/19/2019 at 11:43 AM, Seasons1992 said:

There are $53 tickets available right now on the Titans website in the upper corner, where I would like to be. 

Hey Seasons....just wondering, why in the top corner bud?? I guess you won´t be able to watch a lateral - forward pass, coming from us this time, from that spot!! ?

1 minute ago, BuffaLoko said:

Hey Seasons....just wondering, why in the top corner bud?? I guess you won´t be able to watch a lateral - forward pass, coming from us this time, from that spot!! ?

Why would you invoke this rage-promoting incident???

Image result for stewie griffin straight jacket gif

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm thinking about going to Nashville.

I'm about 58%/42% Y/N on going to that game.

Anything below 60% means you suck.  Sorry, man.

1 hour ago, McGee Return TD said:

Has anyone gotten tix yet for the Nashville game? Is it best to get them now or wait a few months to see if prices go down?

Stubhub's lower bowl prices seem a bit high.

Just bought upper deck tix for $65 plus fees from the Titans site.  At the time, it was better than anything on the secondary market.  Lower bowl(both on the Titans website and secondary market) was just ridiculous.

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/18/2019 at 3:47 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

I plan on going to games 1 & 2 in NJ.  I'll probably take bus trips from a local Albany bus tour company for both games so I don't have to drive & park at Met Life.  

Me and my goalie from our beer league team plan to go Bills Giants

Just now, North Buffalo said:

Me and my goalie from our beer league team plan to go Bills Giants

I'm driving to the Giants game since I'm going with Petrino & I have to pick him up in Beacon.  I already bought my tickets through Ticket Exchange & they're in my phone via a text.  I bought parking through Stubhub because I wanted something I can print.  If I can get out of Beacon early enough, I'm going to try to find the Bills fans tailgate party.  

Cool, I live in Westchester, just south of Beacon, so Nate and I are going.  Havent bought tickets yet, Nate was going to get them.  Where is the tailgate party or just look?

3 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'm driving to the Giants game since I'm going with Petrino & I have to pick him up in Beacon.  I already bought my tickets through Ticket Exchange & they're in my phone via a text.  I bought parking through Stubhub because I wanted something I can print.  If I can get out of Beacon early enough, I'm going to try to find the Bills fans tailgate party.  

Edited by North Buffalo

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

Cool, I live in Westchester, just south of Beacon, so Nate and I are going.  Havent bought tickets yet, Nate was going to get them.  Where is the tailgate party or just look?

I don't know where it will be, just look out for one on this & other Bills message boards.  

Make sure you buy parking ahead of time, you can't pay at the gate.  It's going to be between $40-50 after fees.  

I personally won't be going to any away games cuz all I could afford was the home opener against the Bengals but I have a selfish request. I hope all of you who are deciding on which away game to go to, to choose the Dallas game. I want all of America to watch that game and barely see any Dallas fans in the stands lol...