Away Game Roll Call 2019

4 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I can practically see the Cowboys stadium from my house. Well, I can if I go up to the corner store. I'm thinking of going to the Thanksgiving game.

Hello! I used to live in Arlington at the Mayfield/Collins intersection. I now live in Granbury.  I hope you know about the two watching locations if not it's Buffalo Bros in Fort Worth and The Hideaway in Dallas.  Also....if you aren't a member of the Dallas Fort Worth Bills Backers Facebook Group you need to go online and request to join.  It can keep you up to date. Last but not least,I will be at the game too.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

11 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Thinking about Cleveland- anyone else?

That’s my first choice.  Also now thinking about Pittsburgh.  If they are out of the playoff race and the Bills are still in it, then I’d  expect a lot of Buffalonians to make that short trip.  The Stillers are usually in it, but it sure seems like it could be a down year for them. 

Does anybody know how popular the thanksgiving day game is in Dallas? Are those easy or hard tickets to get? I’m thinking many Cowboy fans just stay home and have dinner with the family. Somebody on here said they’ve already got tickets. From what site? Stub Hub? NFL ticket exchange?

Away game at Foxboro in Dec.  Scored great lower level seats from a friend who's a Patriots season ticket holder.  He says I can have these seats every year.  And I'll also be at the preseason Carolina game.

10 hours ago, billsfan5121 said:

Anywhere near Fredericksburg?  I’m thinking of going to a game and can’t decide if I wanna do richmond or DC?

We are in Ashland. RIC has direct flights to BNA (Nashville) which is great but only on Fri & Mon but that is perfect for the game. In Fburg you are closer to DC airports but direct flights to BNA look pricier than the discount carrier, Allegiant, in RIC. We usually fly to Bills games in BUF through IAD because there is a 7:45 pm flight on Sun which leaves plenty of time to get to the airport after a game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

In for Nashville, definite.

In for Giants, most likely.

Originally was planning for the Jets game at Metlife but it being the first game of the season kind of killed that for me.  I hate Jets fans enough when they're hopeless, but at the beginning of the year they're downright insufferable.

15 hours ago, JM57 said:

Nashville. Hotel reserved, blocked off a group tickets through the Titans ticket office. That's going to be a popular trip

How did you block off tickets? We are looking for some as well. What hotels/areas are the Bills fans staying?

43 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

How did you block off tickets? We are looking for some as well. What hotels/areas are the Bills fans staying?

There are $53 tickets available right now on the Titans website in the upper corner, where I would like to be. 

2 hours ago, Guffalo said:

I have more than 15 so I called the Titans ticket office for a group sale. Ticketmaster only allowed 4 at a time. Link is below, you can call, email or fill out the form and they'll get back to you

https://www.titansonline.com/tickets/group-tickets

• Thank you (+1) 1