Away Game Roll Call 2019

Someone posted on another thread that direct flights to Nashville from Buffalo were sold out.

That got me wondering what everyone's plans are for the away games this year now that the schedule is out?

It will be interesting to see which road games are looking to have the biggest contingent of Bills fans.

For me I booked travel/lodging for the Titans game this morning.

• Like (+1) 1

Planning on taking an RV to Cleveland for the game with one of my Browns fan friends.  We did it years ago for the snow game in 2007 and spent the weekend.  It was a great time other than the game outcome.  I also plan on going to the 2 games at Metlife since I live a few miles away.  We Uber to the stadium and meet up with the other Bills fans in the area. 

I just booked flights on Allegiant direct from Richmond to Nashville for the game & Music City fun. Flying in Fri & back on Mon. 

I just saw that flights from DCA - Cleveland are less expensive than my flight to Nashville so I might do that game as well. I live north of Richmond so DCA is not far.

Edited by Mr Info
  • Like (+1) 1

I planned on going to Pittsburgh for the game this year. I think Pittsburgh is a great town, we go a couple time a year for pirates games. So I couldn’t wait till the schedule was coming out. But knowing in the back of my mind that December 15th is totally out of the question because it’s my sons birthday and he will be turning 8. Ahh well!!! We will win the division this year and so will Pittsburgh so next year we can get this done.?