Bills and Panthers will hold joint TC practices in Spartanburg, SC

On 4/18/2019 at 9:32 AM, plenzmd1 said:

I honestly don't remember them doing this for a long time. Way back in the day they would have a scrimmage and some practice work against other teams, but I must be getting old cause it seems like at least 20 years since they have done that

You don’t remember Sammy Watkins getting shellacked by a Browns CB in a scrimmage? Totally imploded his rookie year. 

One of the last years Jerry Butler was with us, Wade was the HC and Doogie Flootie was on the team, they scrimmaged with the Iggles in Lehigh, PA. Got to shake Flootie’s fat calloused hand. 

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

You don’t remember Sammy Watkins getting shellacked by a Browns CB in a scrimmage? Totally imploded his rookie year. 

One of the last years Jerry Butler was with us, Wade was the HC and Doogie Flootie was on the team, they scrimmaged with the Iggles in Lehigh, PA. Got to shake Flootie’s fat calloused hand. 

I forgot about Watkins there, but I do remember that buffoon Marrone playing him in the 5th preseason game they had that year and getting banged up again.

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I don't remember that that all LOL...but that's not shocking at my age...I was watching the Bills Dolphins from last year and totally forgot some dude named Darr was punting for the Bills that day...never could have guessed that in a 1000 years

28 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I thought Sammy was injured vs. the Steelers in a preseason game...and then Saint Doug kept him out there.  :doh:

IIRC, he was smacked by a Brownie and was never the same after that. I think the Stealer hit came in a warmup game. It ruined his rookie season and beyond. 

Edit: Just looked it up.

The Big hit was in the Cleveland warmup game and followed by the past useless game against the Stealers. 

However, I do believe they scrimmaged the Browns at the Browns that summer. 

Edited by Nanker