Bills and Panthers will hold joint TC practices in Spartanburg, SC

Great news!!!  I might be able to take in my 1st training camp practice since they were in Fredonia!!!  :thumbsup:

58 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

awesome i hope it's open to public and i can get down there

I believe that all of the Panthers TC practices are open to the public.  There are a ton of Bills fans down here as well so I would not be surprised if a bunch showed up.  I could even see Tavern on the Tracks organizing a bus trip to Spartanburg.  We might make it feel like the Panthers are the visiting team. 

1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

And the Carolina North stuff continues...

F$@# that!!  This is Buffalo South!!!

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Nice change for Hughes to fight someone other than a teammate 

I was thinking the exact same thing. Put a leash on Hughes or he will wreck shop down there. 

I will say his temper has been under control recently except for the referee incident ?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Same here in Charleston one summer. I wanted to walk around the downtown area and it was impossible 

Yeah, I asked the family members I was visiting what they do in the summer and they said "Stay in AC from 10AM-6PM all summer". 

People talk crazy about us in the winter but its just as bad there in the summer if not worse in terms of the weather dictating what you can or can't do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Yeah, I asked the family members I was visiting what they do in the summer and they said "Stay in AC from 10AM-6PM all summer". 

People talk crazy about us in the winter but its just as bad there in the summer if not worse in terms of the weather dictating what you can or can't do.

I have family in Florida and that's exactly how they live in the Summer. Nobody goes out and does stuff, they stay inside in the AC

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They had joint practices with the Steelers in PA in 2014 and Browns at SJF in either 2015 or 2016

I remember the one with Pittsburgh. I don't remember Cleveland for some reason

edit: just came back to me. That was the year Justin Gilbert got clowned for getting toasted by our WRs lmao

Edited by CNY315