Bills and Panthers will hold joint TC practices in Spartanburg, SC

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Bills recently did this with Steelers and Browns 3-4 years ago. Just not since McD took over. 

I honestly don't remember them doing this for a long time. Way back in the day they would have a scrimmage and some practice work against other teams, but I must be getting old cause it seems like at least 20 years since they have done that

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Its gonna be hot as hell down there during that time of year...

South Carolina is one of the hottest places outside the deserts at that time of year and on average the hottest place in the south.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

South Carolina is one of the hottest places outside the deserts at that time of year and on average the hottest place in the south.

Is not the heat that will kill you, it's the humidity. 

• Like (+1) 6

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I honestly don't remember them doing this for a long time. Way back in the day they would have a scrimmage and some practice work against other teams, but I must be getting old cause it seems like at least 20 years since they have done that

They had joint practices with the Steelers in PA in 2014 and Browns at SJF in either 2015 or 2016

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Is not the heat that will kill you, it's the humidity. 

I was in Columbia the day they set the all-time state record of 109 a few years ago and the heat index was 125...thought I was going to die that day.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Obviously you've never lived in Georgia.

That place is Hell on Earth.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I was in Columbia the day they set the all-time state record of 109 a few years ago and the heat index was 125...thought I was going to die that day.

Same here in Charleston one summer. I wanted to walk around the downtown area and it was impossible