Individual game tickets go on sale today May 14th

11 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

!?? 

Buying tickets for weeks 15 and 16 cheap is not the same as buying them now. 

Bit the seller is smart. Get people to buy now at $50 instead of waiting till November/December when they might only go for $10 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/20/2019 at 8:53 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

This is absolutely the best avenue for those of you looking. Typically roughly half (if not more) of the games are sold out prior to going on sale to the general public. You either need to buy through the ST pre-sale or a 3rd party if you want the opener or any other game with high demand.

That pre-sale starts on April 29th.

Are you sure it’s April 29?  I have seasons and for me it’s May 1st, but it could be staggered based on seniority.  I’ve had seasons for 5 years.

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Bit the seller is smart. Get people to buy now at $50 instead of waiting till November/December when they might only go for $10 

Thats true but what IF  

that game is super important and a must see (it could happen) then the STH is now scrambling.    

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-announce-on-sale-dates-for-single-game-tickets

Starting on Friday, May 3, at 9 a.m., My One Buffalo mobile app users can take advantage of an exclusive presale offer on single game tickets. Bills fans who have not signed up for My One Buffalo and are interested in gaining access to the perks associated with the app, can download it now.

To download the My One Buffalo mobile app on an Apple device, click here.

To download the My One Buffalo mobile app on an Android device, click here.

Group tickets (12 or more tickets) go on sale on Monday, May 13, at 9 a.m. For discounted group pricing, please call the Bills Ticket Office at 1-877-BB-TICKS (228-4257). Additionally, single game tickets will be on sale to the general public beginning Tuesday, May 14, at 9 a.m. 

• 2 weeks later...