Individual game tickets go on sale today May 14th

8 hours ago, Wo-Bah said:

Thank you.  I was hoping someone would post this info.

I would love to try and go to the opener, depending upon the cost.  Seems the last few years, the price of tickets has gone up significantly.  It's kinda tough to cough up close to $100 in the upper deck per ticket.   

There's seats in the lower level for the home opener on StubHub starting at 90 bucks

3 hours ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

There's seats in the lower level for the home opener on StubHub starting at 90 bucks

Plus another $90 in Stubhub fees? 

That’s actually the route I usually go, and they tick me off every time. But in the end I have a great time, and it’s worth every penny.  ?

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Plus another $90 in Stubhub fees? 

That’s actually the route I usually go, and they tick me off every time. But in the end I have a great time, and it’s worth every penny.  ?

Yeah i just ordered 3 tickets for the home opener on section 137 at $135.00 each plus $47.00 fee on each ticket... since the order total was over $500.00, I was able to use a 50 dollar off coupon on StubHub... All 3 tickets came out to $493.00...

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Yeah i just ordered 3 tickets for the home opener on section 137 at $135.00 each plus $47.00 fee on each ticket... since the order total was over $500.00, I was able to use a 50 dollar off coupon on StubHub... All 3 tickets came out to $493.00...

I need to book mine, and soon! Need to confirm some stuff ASAP to go forward. 

10 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Just got my tickets for opening day. Section 129 paid about 135 each after taxes and fees. Hope they are decent seats I did it in a hurry. 

That's what I paid for the Patriots game last year from the Bills ticket office.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

6 hours ago, vanhalen26 said:

People, there are descent face value seats on Ticketmaster right now for every game.  Seems odd but they are there.

They don’t want to try the obvious route, everything they do has to give them the assurance they have gotten the better of someone else....  :D

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/18/2019 at 4:02 PM, eball said:

Is there a ST holder out there who would be willing to assist me with getting some single game tickets?  If so PM please.

This is absolutely the best avenue for those of you looking. Typically roughly half (if not more) of the games are sold out prior to going on sale to the general public. You either need to buy through the ST pre-sale or a 3rd party if you want the opener or any other game with high demand.

That pre-sale starts on April 29th.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

On 4/18/2019 at 8:15 AM, Wo-Bah said:

Thank you.  I was hoping someone would post this info.

I would love to try and go to the opener, depending upon the cost.  Seems the last few years, the price of tickets has gone up significantly.  It's kinda tough to cough up close to $100 in the upper deck per ticket.   

just remember face for the lower 15 rows between the 30's is like $100..and the first two rows all the way to the end same price now. 

On 4/18/2019 at 2:16 PM, CommonCents said:

Just got my tickets for opening day. Section 129 paid about 135 each after taxes and fees. Hope they are decent seats I did it in a hurry. 

you can upgrade after first week of FCS money lines! You best be coming to the TBD tailgate!

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

just remember face for the lower 15 rows between the 30's is like $100..and the first two rows all the way to the end same price now. 

you can upgrade after first week of FCS money lines! You best be coming to the TBD tailgate!

Count me in. I’m ready to kiss away the summer and the draft hasn’t even happened yet.