Individual game tickets go on sale today May 14th

Thank you.  I was hoping someone would post this info.

I would love to try and go to the opener, depending upon the cost.  Seems the last few years, the price of tickets has gone up significantly.  It's kinda tough to cough up close to $100 in the upper deck per ticket.   

3 minutes ago, Wo-Bah said:

Thank you.  I was hoping someone would post this info.

I would love to try and go to the opener, depending upon the cost.  Seems the last few years, the price of tickets has gone up significantly.  It's kinda tough to cough up close to $100 in the upper deck per ticket.   

buy early - that is the key.  

There are plenty of tickets available on StubHub. 

In anyone's experience will I be able to get 2 for the Patriots game through official sources when they go on sale in May or shall I dive in and get some from StubHub now?

Cheers.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BritBill said:

There are plenty of tickets available on StubHub. 

In anyone's experience will I be able to get 2 for the Patriots game through official sources when they go on sale in May or shall I dive in and get some from StubHub now?

Cheers.

That game will likely be sold out before it goes on sale as a single game ticket. Wait atleast until the week of the game and buy on stubhub unless you’re into paying way more than you need to. 

• Like (+1) 1

OK.  Pin this thread.

I'm buying tickets for the very first time.  Always had someone else get them or went with a group.

Any seats I should avoid?

Where would be the best seats?

Planning on going to one of the first 2 home games.....how quickly do they normally sell out?

6 minutes ago, PIZ said:

OK.  Pin this thread.

I'm buying tickets for the very first time.  Always had someone else get them or went with a group.

Any seats I should avoid?

Where would be the best seats?

Planning on going to one of the first 2 home games.....how quickly do they normally sell out?

I haven't been to a Bills game in Buffalo in a long time.  

Corner seats (up high) I would guess at $85.   $125 to $150 lower upper deck near midfield

I paid $125 lower upper deck near the 20 in Baltimore opening day last season.  

21 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I haven't been to a Bills game in Buffalo in a long time.  

Corner seats (up high) I would guess at $85.   $125 to $150 lower upper deck near midfield

I paid $125 lower upper deck near the 20 in Baltimore opening day last season.  

That’s about what opening day is going for now on the Gametime App.  Good guess.

Edited by CommonCents
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Tickets are on stubhub now. Is that from the season ticket holders?

I really want to know who the clown is trying to sell preseason tickets for $76/each.

Meanwhile the next action over is $8 per ticket. 

• Haha (+1) 1