Rob Gronkowski Dents Lombardi Trophy with Bunt

stosh64

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'll post videos of all of his other dirty plays for you:

The end.

It was one play.

I'm not saying he is Vontaze Burfict, but you lose your "consummate pro" status when you pull a stunt like that on a totally defenseless player that you outweigh by nearly 100 lbs.  

Edited by chknwing334
  • Like (+1) 4

I know it’s not a popular opinion, but I love Gronk. Always speaks highly of Buffalo as home. Loved a spot on ESPN with him a couple years ago on hockey. Gronk went on about aspiring to be the Hasek of the TE position.

Wish the elbow drop didn’t happen, but overall I respect Gronk and his career. 

Edited by Rockpile233
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

I'm not saying he is Vontaze Burfict, but you lose your "comsummate pro" status when you pull a stunt like that on a totally defenseless player that you outweigh by nearly 100 lbs.  

I disagree, but respect your opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I disagree, but respect your opinion.

I'd give up on the "consummate pro" theory and claim that the previous posts were clearly made by the Russians who hacked your account ?

Gronk is a dirty player who often benefited from the special treatment that Patriots players frequently receive. 

• Like (+1) 1

This post is for Gugny:......If that forearm shiver Gronkowski laid on Tre White had permanently disabled or ended his career would you be as tolerant of it being just one random shot? …..I don't care how frustrated Gronk was he "acted out of frustration" Baloney... he well could have killed him with that shot I for one will never forget it his name is tainted it was THAT BAD. Goon loser status secured sorry not sorry.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

If Gronk was a Bill?  EVERY one of you would LOVE his persona ... those who say they wouldnt?  Liars.

You're wrong.

It was a move made by a total coward... He should've been thrown out of the league for that.

Edited by frostbitmic

6 hours ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

Yup. But it could have gone very badly for him... that triangular base was angled in such a way that if he hit the ball with the base, vs the football on the top of the trophy, he would have 100% eaten that baseball on the ricochet.

If that had happened, the video would have gone viral. And karma for his hit on Tre White would be complete.