Come Get Bills...Worst Bills coaches (Youtube)

Jauron was bad but there were some that were his equal or even worse.  Hank Bullough and Kaye Stephenson come to mind.  Chan Gailey's main problem was his choice of defensive coordinators.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Joel Collier was a solid coach especially on the defensive side. His team he inherited was old.

That's fair. He was a very good defensive coordinator. He did inherit a championship team in 1966 and took them to the AFL chanpionship (losing to KC prior to the 1st Super Bowl...I still have the program from that one...there was an ad showing that $600 got you tickets to the Super Bowl, roundtrip airfare to LA and tickets to Disneyland but I digress). 4-10 in 67 and then fired almost instantly after a 48-6 throttling, at home, by Oakland. Given how poor the Bills were for a while thereafter it is likely fair that the team he had to deal with after 66 wasnt good. 

I stand by my comments on Harvey Johnson (Record: 2-23-1...best player on the team: mini Max Anderson) and Hank ("they tool the sails out of our wind") Bullough who the players allegedly quit on to get him fired

Edited by BubbaT

16 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Harvey was not a coach until Ralph asked him. He took over after rauch got fired. I know I played football with Harvey’s son.

Ralph asked him. Harvey said yes therefore he  was a coach of the Bills. Twice in fact. Came from the defensive side of the ball to be head coach. No different than Joe Collier taking the head job after being a position coach/coordinator. Every person that is a first time head coach wasnt a coach until someone offered them the job and they said yes.

47 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

They can bash Gailey all they want but he somehow led us to beat the Patriots in week 3 of 2011.

Yeah it's really the only legit win against the Patriots in the last 15 years ?

Offensively he was brilliant, defense on the other hand...  My favorite drought coach though 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Harvey did Ralph a favorite. Mr Johnson I knew the family bubba t.

Yes he did Ralph a favor. I was here and I remember. Twice. His record, however, speaks for itself. And he was an official Buffalo Bills head coach.

36 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Who are these two by the way? It is a brutal listen. I won't be subscribing. It is like two drunks in a bar. 

The guy on the left appears to have snuck upstairs, whereas the fellow on the right is still down in Ma’s basement.  Make sure you click on ‘like’ and ‘subscribe’!

Jauron to me was like watching “Groundhog Day “! You just had to wonder if the team would ever be any different(good again)!!!!

Gailey was at least competent on the offensive side of the ball.

Edited by Bring it
Misspelled