I want to try Teller on the Dline...

Only a Redneck could conceive such at idea.  What the hell Lets try it.

50 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

This.  It would free Kroft up to be our new kicker if Haushka can't rebound from injury.

Do you think Josh Allen would be a good returner.  I figure he would have at least 10 hurdles on the season.  If he gets hurt maybe we could have the dwarf trainer play QB, just as long as he doesnt get replaced by Rob Johnson again.

13 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

sorry my bad...

maybe, but if the draft falls to where bpa is edge...and shaq gets us draft position or a pick, why not? it's not as if it would be like fisher switching to te.

teller could do this in a heartbeat. trust the redneck process.....ahead of the curve yo.

Firt, you have no idea whether Fisher will become an adequate TE,.   2nd its just stupid to take a guy who started on O Line as a rookie, and try to move him to DL at this stage of his career. You ahve nothign to base that on.Doesn't matter what he did in high school, a lot of talented athletes played several positions at that level,but the NFL isnt high chool

13 hours ago, brianthomas said:

how 'bout putting Tremaine in at TE? Dude would instantly be our most athletic TE & has a big wingspan to catch contested throws.

(sarcasm)

But hey now that i think of it, he really would be our most athletic TE because our current crop are average guys at best.

Really hoping we upgrade that spot in the draft. Which is where i'd like to find our next Dlinemen as opposed to putting Teller on there.

remember that Seymour guy?

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

Where do people come up with this shyt?

Cocaine is a helluva drug.  That or alcohol, weed, or some combination thereof.

5 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Why not Mike Jasper? Surely he has something left in the tank.

Ole' Buddy sure had them fooled.  Made everyone think he was a DT until they flipped him to guard.  Some here praised Nix to the hilt over that move.  Gotta love the homer fans. :lol:

10 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

The Bills had a guy who made that switch maybe 20-25 years ago.  He lasted 8-9 years in the league on the D line.  Don't recall his name unfortujately.

I was thinking Justin Bannan but I used the google machine and can't find anything indicating he switched from O to DL.

Thought for sure that was the case.