I want to try Teller on the Dline...

I hope I'm not giving anything away here, but he was the Va. player of the year on Dline coming out of high school and started his college career there. It was due to oline injuries that his coach forced or talked him into changing. Who knows how high he could have gone had he stayed on defense. 6'5' 315?....

I say give it a thought. I think he could be a terror inside or out,  (leaning toward inside disruption)  but I bet there's talent there. We could have a JJ. Watt type player and not even know it.  No , I'm not drunk....that much, but we still have 6 days....

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

What in the bleepiddy bleep bleep?

Schedule just came out man! New stuff to talk about, and this is what you're at?? C'mon meh!

sorry my bad...

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Who knows maybe, but there's not really enough time in the off-season to try stuff like this. 

maybe, but if the draft falls to where bpa is edge...and shaq gets us draft position or a pick, why not? it's not as if it would be like fisher switching to te.

teller could do this in a heartbeat. trust the redneck process.....ahead of the curve yo.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Not the worst idea. He's super strong and has a strong punch, but his footwork and things need work. If he isn't going to make he team as a guard it's worth a shot. I do think he ultimately makes it as a backup though.

No, the worst idea was drafting Metcalf as a CB.  This is the second worst idea.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Nah. This is definitely not the worst idea bandied about lately. He's got some pop, but I don't think he's quick enough to play on the other side of the line. It's not going to happen, but I just can't lump this in with the DK to CB nonsense.

how 'bout putting Tremaine in at TE? Dude would instantly be our most athletic TE & has a big wingspan to catch contested throws.

(sarcasm)

But hey now that i think of it, he really would be our most athletic TE because our current crop are average guys at best.

Really hoping we upgrade that spot in the draft. Which is where i'd like to find our next Dlinemen as opposed to putting Teller on there.

24 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

how 'bout putting Tremaine in at TE? Dude would instantly be our most athletic TE & has a big wingspan to catch contested throws.

(sarcasm)

But hey now that i think of it, he really would be our most athletic TE because our current crop are average guys at best.

Really hoping we upgrade that spot in the draft. Which is where i'd like to find our next Dlinemen as opposed to putting Teller on there.

This.  It would free Kroft up to be our new kicker if Haushka can't rebound from injury.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2