I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!

R. Rich

Days like this coming Sunday are the kind of days that really make me miss living up there. The feeling in the atmosphere, that feeling on game days in OP. The smells, the sounds. I still get chills thinking about it some time. I’ve been to plenty of games here in Carolina and it doesn’t compare. It doesn’t come close. Parking in some parking lot in the middle of downtown where you can’t even see the stadium. Hardly anybody tailgating. Those who are don’t really have any idea what they’re doing (when you compare it to Buffalo).

The best experience I had here was in the hospitality village for an event put on by my wife’s work. Kind of cool, filet mignon and all the beer you want. But I would trade that in a heartbeat for a freezing-ass cold tailgate party in the parking lot behind Kettle’s pub on Abbott rd, huddled around a grill eating burgers and chili and wings and you name it. It’s not about the “things”.... it’s about the overall experience. 

• Like (+1) 1

Sunday is going to be special. The house is going to be ROCKIN! There is nothing like the return of Bills football. When we win on Sunday though...the following Sunday is going to be MAYHEM with the 3-0 Patriots coming to town to face off against our 3-0 Bills for the early season division lead. The place might literally crumble down.

On 9/12/2019 at 11:15 AM, badassgixxer05 said:

Same, I havn't been to a game in a few years and my wife got me tix for my birthday. If we can beat the Giants, there will be some hype and energy going on. Hoping for it to be super loud! Can't wait! ?

SOME hype and energy?  It's going to be nuts.

• Like (+1) 1