I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!

R. Rich

home opener date sucks for me....same weekend as Borderland fest in East Aurora, so now do I buy weekend pass for the fest and just miss the afternoon shows and go back for the sunday night shows (in no condition really to do so post tailgating/bills game all day) or just buy saturday pass and miss out on sunday night shows? Damn Bills...plus itll probably be snowing by end of September 

11 hours ago, R. Rich said:

Only 158 days and then I'll be hangin' w/ my Western NY fam yet again.  As always, I look forward to it.  

IT HAS BEGUN!

I love football and I love the Bills. That said can we not wish the summer away before it starts..... please?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 months later...

Here's what the Colts GM said about home games:

On Sundays, the fans are there to watch the Colts compete. But just as much, they are coming to make connections and build bonds with family, friends and fellow fans, and experience special memories that you can’t get anywhere else. Football has the power to bring people together, and game day can be transformational.

Every team in the league has stories about how their games make a difference in others’ lives. NFL games give fans a chance to disappear from their everyday problems and enjoy the game.

It’s more than the game that brings us all together. We’re all there to celebrate, watch, and play football. 

— Chris Ballard, Colts GM

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Here's what the Colts GM said about home games:

On Sundays, the fans are there to watch the Colts compete. But just as much, they are coming to make connections and build bonds with family, friends and fellow fans, and experience special memories that you can’t get anywhere else. Football has the power to bring people together, and game day can be transformational.

Every team in the league has stories about how their games make a difference in others’ lives. NFL games give fans a chance to disappear from their everyday problems and enjoy the game.

It’s more than the game that brings us all together. We’re all there to celebrate, watch, and play football. 

— Chris Ballard, Colts GM

I think he stole this from a Modelo commercial.  

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Absolutely.  There is nothing to talk about, at all. I just want to see this team on the field!

How about enjoy the summer. There is lots to do to keep you busy til the season starts. 

• Like (+1) 2

Can't wait.

I'll be flying in from Portland to catch this game with my family. It'll be my first home opener in many years.

Last game I witnessed live was the second Jets game last year, and I need to wash that horrid taste out of my mouth.

Nothing better than being in Orchard Park for a home opener. Weather's still nice, there's still optimism in the air, and the Bills hopefully aren't fielding a walking MASH unit this early in the year.