Bills 2019 schedule officially released

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

3 winnable games right out of the gate, likely critical game v Ravens at home, easy travel schedule, Thanksgiving game.....great schedule.

If you find a need to complain about this schedule, you are just someone who needs to complain.

I’m not real happy with first two games on the road or a bye after 5 weeks, but generally I agree - we should be 3-0 when New England comes to town.

Also, I realize we’re not playing the NFC North this season, but it seems like we should be playing Detroit on Thanksgiving ?

So I like the Thanksgiving game. I can't remember ever having seen the Bills play on Thanksgiving since I have been a fan (02). I would prefer if the Jets game week 1 was at home. I do think the Jets are absolutely a rival for a playoff spot and I'd rather get them on our turf first but there you go. That said I think the first 10 or 11 games overall are favourable. Real shot that the Bills can be 7-4 or even 8-3 at Thanksgiving. 

Oh I am also pleased with the bye. I wanted the bye (for selfish reasons) to be one of the two weeks that there are London games at the new Tottenham stadium. The stadium looks awesome and I live like 2 miles away but I could never go and watch football (soccer) there for obvious reasons.... don't even start me on last night.... I still feel nauseous. So I will go to the Panthers and the Buccs there.

Edited by GunnerBill

42 minutes ago, billsherd said:

It looks like lot of fans are looking to go Nashville. Is Tennessee a big draw in terms of the things to do and see? Just asking because I dont live in U.S.

Nashville, TN has become a great party destination with a completely renovated downtown lined with excellent bars, clubs, and restaurants.  Many people fly into Nashville for bachelor and bachelorette parties.  

6 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I hate that we play the Patriots right before the bye. We'll have to sit on another stinging home loss to Bellicheck and Brady for 2 agonizing weeks.

Bills only two wins against them at home in Brady/Belicheat era came in September so all hope is not lost.

Edited by Doc Brown

5 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

I don't understand why people are so scared of Baltimore? Jackson is inaccurate af, and can anyone name a difference maker on their defense? 

and Pittsburgh ‘ain’t squat neither’. Couldn’t make the playoffs with Bell, so how can they without Bell AND AB? Rapelessberger is a chump and Tomlin is weak. 

All things considered, this is one of the easiest schedules we’ve had in years. Expectations should be high.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, buffalobillswin said:

No Thursday night game again?!?!

Thursday afternoon

9 hours ago, Haplo848 said:

Huh, that back end of the schedule is brutal.  Cowboys, Ravens, Steelers, Pats...even the Jets aren't too bad.  Could make for an interesting finish

You don't know how good or bad the Steelers and Ravens will be...both lost some really good players

My family's Thanksgiving day is the guys hunting all day and coming home at dinner time for an evening meal.  We're going to have to leave the woods a little early and eat while watching the game.  Sounds like a good day!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mopreme said:

Not sure why people like this schedule? Back End is brutal with road games against NE and Pitt and home against Ravens.  No prime time games except for Thanksgiving in Dallas which is basically a loss since Dallas normally wins that one. 

I personally don’t like prime time games and don’t think Steelers or Ravens are very good.... not sure why it matters when the Bills play them. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

This schedule couldn't be any better.

Only thing I don't like about it is that we open on the road weeks 1 and 2. If we are not careful we could easily end up 0-2 to teams we should beat. And that could possibly bring down the moral of the team and snowball into more losses. Just gotta handle our business on the road

14 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Only thing I don't like about it is that we open on the road weeks 1 and 2. If we are not careful we could easily end up 0-2 to teams we should beat. And that could possibly bring down the moral of the team and snowball into more losses. Just gotta handle our business on the road

I know the feeling...I'm worried that we could lose our last preseason game and lose momentum going into regular season 

35 minutes ago, judman said:

My family's Thanksgiving day is the guys hunting all day and coming home at dinner time for an evening meal.  We're going to have to leave the woods a little early and eat while watching the game.  Sounds like a good day!

Same here!

Wow, I just went through the league schedule

and I am pretty sure the Bills are the only team without any Thursday/Sunday/Monday prime games.  That’s unreal. Even small market teams like Tampa and Jacksonville have at least one game.  All the teams with worst records last year have prime time games.  Teams that haven’t made the playoffs in recent years also have them.  The arguement that the Bills haven’t warrant enough to earn these games or that they are a small market team is BS.