Bills 2019 schedule officially released

7 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Ah. I do remember Flutie's last game with Buffalo. Pretty sure it was meaningless, but fun nevertheless. That was a LONG time ago!

Maybe I'm too hung up on that Raider's debacle during Orton's run.

How could you be hung up on the Orton/Raiders debacle when the Peterman/Chargers debacle happened since then?

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

How could you be hung up on the Orton/Raiders debacle when the Peterman/Chargers debacle happened since then?

The Raiders debacle was a game we should have won and eliminated the Bills from playoff contention. The Peterman debacle was almost comical and I really didn't expect the Bills to win that game anyways.

On 4/20/2019 at 6:22 PM, LSHMEAB said:

That's the biggie for me. The Bills tend to fare very poorly on the WC. Only wins that come to mind are AZ like 7 years ago and at the Rams 2 or 3 years ago. Not only that, the WC swings potentially affect the following week. Probably not to a great degree, but I'd have to think to SOME degree. The Bronco game really stands out for me. I would fully expect an L at the Denver Broncos present Invesco Sports Authority Field at Mile High. At home, I think the Bills beat em. One game can make a huge difference for a team that could very well be a borderline playoff team.

For traveling from coast to coast the change makes you mentally slow a day or two which causes poor prep weeks. For me traveling from seattle to orlando was worst because depending on time year there daylight could be two hours longer or shorter along with shiftibg time zones

• Chandler#81 unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...