Bills 2019 schedule officially released

The Browns are the best team we play this year. As somebody who usually has a very pessimistic view of this team, that’s the only game I think were playing a better team right now.

Depending on Allen’s development, the Bills could/should be a 10+ win team.

Edited by eanyills

Predictions at this time of the year are a bit silly, but it's also really fun so here it goes.....

@ NYJ .....W

@ NYG ....W

CIN ......W

NE .....L

@TEN.... L

MIA..... W

PHI..... L

WSH.... W

@CLE... L

@MIA..... W

DEN..... L

@DAL..... L

BAL..... W

@PIT..... L

@NE..... L

NYJ..... W

Conservative prediction....8-8.....The Denver game as well as the Eagles are the 2 that I see potentially going the other way...and if that happens...10-6....looks much better....

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

someone at OBD needs to find better emojis 

apple for Giants 

crab for the Ravens

Two hearts for Steelers?

The Hamburgler would’ve been funny 

made sense to me.  Guessing there’s no steel-related emojis?

LOL at the guy who responded with ? ? 

All 1PM games except for one (maybe 2).  LOVE IT!

Not sure how anyone can view this as a non-favorable schedule. Last years records of this years opponents.

Interesting too how the Bills play in the same stadium 2 weeks in a row and it's not the Ralph :)

NYJ                4-12

NYG                5-11

Bengals            6-10

Pats               11-5 *

Titans             9-7 *

Fish               7-9

Eagles             9-7 *

Skins              7-9

Browns             7-8-1

Denver             6-10

Cowgirls           10-6 *

Ravens             10-6 *

Steelers           9-6 *

Combined           100-106-1
6 opponents over .500 (1 we play twice)

Edited by CodeMonkey

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

apple for Giants 

crab for the Ravens

Two hearts for Steelers?

I'm looking forward to all the ??️, and * games.

I think this is the year Brady* declines, the Jets will have growing pains with a new coaching staff, and the Fish are a train wreck.

This is the year we could take the division. (And by "could," I mean that it is possible. Maybe not likely, or certainly not very likely, or perhaps it's just in the  moderately unlikely to reasonably plausible range. If everybody's cool with that...)

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'm looking forward to all the ??️, and * games.

I think this is the year Brady* declines, the Jets will have growing pains with a new coaching staff, and the Fish are a train wreck.

This is the year we could take the division. (And by "could," I mean that it is possible. Maybe not likely, or certainly not very likely, or perhaps it's just in the  moderately unlikely to reasonably plausible range. If everybody's cool with that...)

Everybody except the guy who can't read your post.  :lol:

13 hours ago, Turk71 said:

It will be a big audience for sure. Technically Primetime means nighttime games, but ya that's a nationally televised game on a big day for football.

Yea I know technically we have no Primetime gms , which is ridiculous on its own right but ya probably the biggest football day in the regular season. I think Allen specifically and Buf will be the talk of Thanksgiving. Ppl are going to be surprised how good Allen is

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Yea I know technically we have no Primetime gms , which is ridiculous on its own right but ya probably the biggest football day in the regular season. I think Allen specifically and Buf will be the talk of Thanksgiving. Ppl are going to be surprised how good Allen is

I mean, how can an 11-0 team not be the talk of the day?  ;)

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

apple for Giants 

crab for the Ravens

Two hearts for Steelers?

Took me a bit to break the code - Maryland is known for blue crab, crab cakes, anything with crab.

Still can’t figure out what apples have to do with New Jersey.

Edited by The Senator
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Moose said:

Why do the Bills always travel to Foxboro the next to the last game of the season? Is there a clause in Brady’s contract or something? 

Since BB became head coach in 2000, the Bills have traveled to the Pats* for the second matchup in these years....

2002, 2003, 2004, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

5 hours ago, The Senator said:

Took me a bit to break the code - Maryland is known for blue crab, crab cakes, anything with crab.

Still can’t figure out what apples have to do with New Jersey.

The big Apple.  NYC.   I know it is technically NJ. 

17 hours ago, skibum said:

The only thing I don't like is the early bye week. 

I'm thinking 10-6 all day long!

I like the early bye.  Gives the team a chance to address problems in time to save the season if necessary.   Last year the bye came late and was worthless.

24 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I like the early bye.  Gives the team a chance to address problems in time to save the season if necessary.   Last year the bye came late and was worthless.

Makes sense - I just like it later ‘cause guys get banged up, and the later bye week gives us time to rest and heal for the playoffs. ?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Senator said:

Makes sense - I just like it later ‘cause guys get banged up, and the later bye week gives us time to rest and heal for the playoffs. ?

I'm far too lazy to do this, but I'm sure somebody has analyzed whether there are any patterns that correlate timing of the bye with making the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, eball said:

I'm far too lazy to do this, but I'm sure somebody has analyzed whether there are any patterns that correlate timing of the bye with making the playoffs.

Yeah, that’d be too much effort for me as well.

We’re gonna make the playoffs regardless of the early bye - I just think a November bye benefits us more.  It’s a long season and the guys are hurting by then.

2 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Yeah, that’d be too much effort for me as well.

We’re gonna make the playoffs regardless of the early bye - I just think a November bye benefits us more.  It’s a long season and the guys are hurting by then.

When they're 13-1 and have locked up home field they'll be able to rest guys against the Pats*** and Jets.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1