Bills 2019 schedule officially released

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Please point me to what gave you that opinion.

14 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I don't think I need to be sensitive or defensive to point out that it would not take a "miracle" to win 12 games.  That point doesn't stand.

Well saying you don't think it would take a miracle  to reach 12 would imply that you feel that it is not a crazy win total, thus you are sure it is attainable.

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

Well saying you don't think it would take a miracle  to reach 12 would imply that you feel that it is not a crazy win total, thus you are sure it is attainable.

Interesting logic.  

It's either "easily attainable" or only possible with divine intervention.  :lol:

How would you classify possible but unlikely?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Interesting logic.  

It's either "easily attainable" or only possible with divine intervention.  :lol:

How would you classify possible but unlikely?  

How about possible but highly unlikely?

I would like to believe Divine intervention would be

Brady retiring tomorrow.

12 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I don't see how Thanksgiving Day , 430 against "Americas Team" isn't considered Primetime? 

That's as Primetime as it gets, all eyeballs nationally will be watching that game! 

It will be a big audience for sure. Technically Primetime means nighttime games, but ya that's a nationally televised game on a big day for football.

7 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

How about possible but highly unlikely?

I would like to believe Divine intervention would be

Brady retiring tomorrow.

Congrats, you’ve successfully hijacked the thread. ?

Give it a rest! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Give it a rest! 

I've found this board brings out the absolutely worst form of stubbornness in some people.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Give it a rest! 

7 minutes ago, eball said:

I've found this board brings out the absolutely worst form of stubbornness in some people.

I didn't know I wasn't allowed to respond to people directly quoting me?

Is that against the tos?

Did I violate any rules?

Show me if I did.

Edited by SouthNYfan

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

I didn't know I wasn't allowed to respond to people directly quoting me?

It's not that you respond...it's that you respond with continuing idiocy, digging in your heels with a position that is ridiculous.

Fact:  nobody said it was "likely" or "easy" for the Bills to win 12 games

Fact:  you called a poster who said "12 wins is achievable" crazy

Fact:  when it was pointed out that calling someone "crazy" isn't cool, you doubled down on your position rather than engaging in reasonable conversation

Fact:  you've contradicted yourself numerous times since then

Really, just give it up.  You're not good at this.

11 minutes ago, eball said:

It's not that you respond...it's that you respond with continuing idiocy, digging in your heels with a position that is ridiculous.

Fact:  nobody said it was "likely" or "easy" for the Bills to win 12 games

Fact:  you called a poster who said "12 wins is achievable" crazy

Fact:  when it was pointed out that calling someone "crazy" isn't cool, you doubled down on your position rather than engaging in reasonable conversation

Fact:  you've contradicted yourself numerous times since then

Really, just give it up.  You're not good at this.

Fact: a prediction is what you think will happen, which means you feel it would be likely

Fact: I never called @ShadyBillsFan crazy, he, in fact, said "call me crazy" and "us crazy bills fans", I responded to that saying that prediction was crazy

Fact: I doubled down, but the conversation was completely reasonable. I actually provided factual evidence to the point of 12 wins is not easy to attain, you went on some terrible math rant about playoff teams, which I responded to, and corrected it, and you conveniently ignored that and disappeared until a mod came back to respond the next day.

Fact: I do not believe I contradicted myself, if I did, feel free to show me.

Really, I'm better than you at this.

You chose to disappear until a mod showed up talking about be hijacking a thread, which you were a part of as well, and decided to throw your two cents in after the fact.

YOU went on a crusade to defend @ShadyBillsFan, saying I called him crazy.

This looks like a very favorable schedule to me - They don't even have to leave the state of NY for the first 4 weeks! There are no trips to the Pacific or Mountain time zones. Almost every game is at 1:00, which should help keep the guys in a rhythm. No road games in the notoriously tough/loud stadiums like KC or Seattle. None of the opponents really scare me the way KC, LA, LA, NO etc. do - Their best opponents were the weakest division winners of 2018. The Thursday game is Thanksgiving day, which is a nice bonus for us fans. The only thing I don't like is the early bye week. 

I'm thinking 10-6 all day long!

Edited by skibum
  • Like (+1) 2