Bills 2019 schedule officially released

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

You have money to put up?

I'll bet you $1,000 we don't win 12 games this regular season.

If you're going to talk the talk

Let's walk the walk.

No joke.

I say what I mean and mean what I say. I don't bet, but I am very optimistic and believe I would win that bet. No joke.

Not sure why people like this schedule? Back End is brutal with road games against NE and Pitt and home against Ravens.  No prime time games except for Thanksgiving in Dallas which is basically a loss since Dallas normally wins that one. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Not sure why people like this schedule? Back End is brutal with road games against NE and Pitt and home against Ravens.  No prime time games except for Thanksgiving in Dallas which is basically a loss since Dallas normally wins that one. 

I don't understand why people are so scared of Baltimore? Jackson is inaccurate af, and can anyone name a difference maker on their defense? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 winnable games right out of the gate, likely critical game v Ravens at home, easy travel schedule, Thanksgiving game.....great schedule.

If you find a need to complain about this schedule, you are just someone who needs to complain.

• Like (+1) 2

Not one time do we face an opponent that is coming off  a bye week! Added bonus: many of our opponents will be coming off later road games. This schedule gives us real advantages.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

That is an about as good a schedule as you can hope for.

Third easiest schedule in the league (supposedly), open with two on the road but they're in the same stadium, BIG stretch of home games after that, a Turkey Day game, no prime time games, and our division rival games are all spaced pretty evenly apart. The ONLY nit I could pick with our schedule is that the bye week is too early.

In the end, I just feel bad for the Bills players: They have to spend the first two weeks of the season in NEW JERSEY. Yuck. ?

I like that the bye week is on the early side.  Gives the team a chance to address performance issues.  Last year it was late and worthless. 

the way I see it playing out.  We beat the jets in week 17 we are in playoffs.  We lose we are out. 

1 hour ago, Mopreme said:

Agree but is Pitt really a good team???

Profootballtalk posted an article today listing teams who have the most games on extra rest, and the Bills were one of 4 teams in that category.

Third easiest schedule in the league, several games on extra rest, no primetime games or big flights to throw off body rhythms, and a big 4-out-of-5 home game stretch in the middle of the season.

The Bills have absolutely no excuse not to make the playoffs this year.

Edited by Logic

Not overly excited about the logistics of the Thanksgiving game.

That game starts at 11:30 AM for me and we always go to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. We also always bring a dish. So we'll have to cook and then dinner usually starts at 1 or so.

So basically, the Bills game is scheduled to coincide with all the family crap, which I need to likely be present for. And my wife's family has literally NEVER watched a Bills game with me, so I need to control myself.

The Thanksgiving game sounds appealing at first, not so much for me.

Plus, the week I'm scheduled to come back to visit WNY has one away game followed by a bye.

Boo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

That game starts at 11:30 AM for me and we always go to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. We also always bring a dish. So we'll have to cook and then dinner usually starts at 1 or so.

So basically, the Bills game is scheduled to coincide with all the family crap, which I need to likely be present for. And my wife's family has literally NEVER watched a Bills game with me, so I need to control myself.

Plus, the week I'm scheduled to come back to visit WNY has one away game followed by a bye.

Boo.

Damn thats tough. I dont mean to rub it in but its perfect for me and my family. We'll finish up dinner right before the game, then drink no matter what happens. Perfection

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Boo.

I like the Bills playing on Thanksgiving. I've been going to Vegas for the last 7 years. Took last year off, but definitely going back this year for sure, now that they are playing that day.

Go Bills!