Bills have 3rd easiest schedule (based on roster?)

1 hour ago, Mickey said:

How does anyone know how strong anyone's 2019 roster is?

That's exactly right!  If teams stayed the same from year to year this "strength of schedule" would be valid.  Teams change.  Some get stronger.  Some get weaker.  Thus basic this year's strength of schedule on last year's teams is nonsense.

34 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

i'm about to inception this: we can't be ahead of the patriots because we exist. 

How could we when we face most of the same opponents, except they face the Bills and we face them?

Edited by MJS

Here's the thing...the Paytoilets will always be favored to win the AFCE division because of 3 different things: 1)Bill Belichick, 2)Level (or lack of) of competition from the division, and 3)Tom Brady.  We can't really do much about #1, #2 is being addressed by the current administration, and #3 has been a pesky thorn for almost 2 decades so if there was some way that our defense can hit Brady so hard that the doctors will find bones in his stool that he'll have to retire by halftime.

We play 14/16 games against teams that are not named the New England Patriots. We also play 4 games against teams named the Jets and Dolphins who both have first year head coach's. The variable schedule is not daunting.

The fact that we haven't been able to even SPLIT against NE every once is a while is on US. At least Miami and the Jets get a W every once in a while. If we can't even split with NE, I view that as continued failure. I hope year three is the year Mc and company get it done against the best.