AJ Green to Jets Trade rumor chatter on Twitter

On 4/17/2019 at 4:48 PM, thebandit27 said:

Unless something significant has occurred recently to change his thinking, Mike Brown put the kibosh on any AJ Green trade a month or two ago.

Bengals give out more 3rd contracts to players they drafted than any other team.  Doubt Green will be any different...

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

If Anderson is average what does that make our WRs?

Below average. I don’t think anyone would argue that lol. The Bills offense weapons remain among the worst in the league. 

19 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

His off the field issues probably played a part.

Guys about as smart as Leodis McKelvin.... and gets into trouble. 

If Anderson is average what does that make our WRs?

Our current ones? Above average 

23 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

His off the field issues probably played a part.

Guys about as smart as Leodis McKelvin.... and gets into trouble. 

I'm sure they did, but even Tyreek Hill got drafted in the 5th round.  That Anderson went undrafted was a crime.

I think we'd all agree that, despite how much I may study the draft, I'm hardly an expert, and I saw him coming a mile away.

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I'm sure they did, but even Tyreek Hill got drafted in the 5th round.  That Anderson went undrafted was a crime.

I think we'd all agree that, despite how much I may study the draft, I'm hardly an expert, and I saw him coming a mile away.

There's a joke to be made there...

4 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Well, aside from the fact that a few of us (namely @GunnerBill and myself) had Anderson rated as a 3rd round pick and subsequently had to watch the whole league pass on him, some folks recognize that he's actually a very good football player.

Compare Enunwa and Anderson in 2018: Anderson started one fewer game, but had close to 30 more targets, 12 more receptions, 300 more yards, 5 more TDs, and averaged 8.0 yards per target compared to Enunwa's 6.6.  The two weren't even close in terms of production; Anderson was clearly the better player.

How would you compare Robert Foster's and Robbie Anderson's rookie years?

11 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

How would you compare Robert Foster's and Robbie Anderson's rookie years?

Pretty similar; Anderson didn't get on the field as much since the Jets had pretty solid players in front of him in Enunwa and Marshall, but--like Foster--he showed big-play potential and became a reliable target by the end of his rookie year.

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Pretty similar; Anderson didn't get on the field as much since the Jets had pretty solid players in front of him in Enunwa and Marshall, but--like Foster--he showed big-play potential and became a reliable target by the end of his rookie year.

Interesting that Anderson played in 16 games starting 8 and got 78 targets.  Catching 42 for 587 yards and 2 TD's.

Compare that to Fosters 13 games with 3 starts and 44 targets.  Catching 27 for 541 yards and 3 TD's.

I'd say Foster was more impressive.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Interesting that Anderson played in 16 games starting 8 and got 78 targets.  Catching 42 for 587 yards and 2 TD's.

Compare that to Fosters 13 games with 3 starts and 44 targets.  Catching 27 for 541 yards and 3 TD's.

I'd say Foster was more impressive.  

Ok...and?

Anderson is a "threat." He has some games where he does nothing, but he'll break your back when he goes off. He's not a guy you feed the ball to on 8 yard sticks like an Enunwa.

I'm partial to "threats" when it comes to WR's. 

Anderson>>>>>Enunwa. It's silly to think otherwise. I would hate to see the Jets acquire Green. Why the H*** not US? Also HIGHLY doubt Anderson would be part of any such deal. If that were that case, I'd be fine with it other than the fact that we should be trying to acquire top end skill players.

Edited by LSHMEAB

Just now, ScottLaw said:

The fact that fans here actually want the Jets to make this trade put of their GM being "desperate" is down right laughable.

Its just blind homerism that's typical on OBD.?

Look at the stupid Browns trading for OBJ! The fact that it made the Browns better will really only sink in when the Bills face them this year. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.