Kraft Prosecution Must Be a Patriots Hater !!

T master

22 hours ago, Rubes said:

Good grief, did you guys just switch this ridiculous argument to a different thread?

More news came in. So like a good member, instead of starting a new thread on the forum I searched for Kraft and this topic.  This one was still unlocked.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

you'll have to ask the people sitting next to him  

5ceca9d72100005400e66f31.jpeg

I see tissues are also readily available for him too

He looks pretty happy. Is that his “O” face? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/27/2019 at 9:45 AM, Mr. WEO said:

LOL no that's not what the DA said.  Here it is again for the millionth time: there is insufficient credible evidence to determine which of the participants was the initial aggressor or whether some participants were acting in self-defense or in the reasonable defense of another.”   Meaning there isn't sufficient evidence to determine if "Shady" was reasonably defender his champale stealing buddy.

They went to assist Porter with the on the ground beat-down! 

And the police report is "obviously biased", huh?  It's like...a "witch hunt" with ol' Shady.  A "hoax".  And the the DA's statement was "complete exoneration"!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the 46th President of the United States: Doc.   You should direct the DOJ to look into the cop who wrote that fake news dossier....I mean police report.

Oh WEO, you’ve got nothing: no charges against Shady, no discipline from the commissioner and no one who supports you. The Philly DA has a better chance of charging me for a beat down on you than Shady on that crooked cop. 

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

He looks pretty happy. Is that his “O” face? 

You’ll be able to judge for yourself when the tape comes out. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Kraft is not so crafty. With the amount of money he has why would he stupidly chance being caught in a Oriental massage parlor? Doe he not have some flunky to go out and bring him girls?? Like Brady or Gronk or Bill ???  just saying.

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh WEO, you’ve got nothing: no charges against Shady, no discipline from the commissioner and no one who supports you. The Philly DA has a better chance of charging me for a beat down on you than Shady on that crooked cop. 

You’ll be able to judge for yourself when the tape comes out. 

My positions don't beg for "support" (whatever that is) doc...

The next "beatdown" you issue will be your first.  But I suspect you, like your tough-guy-in-a-group-at-the-club hero, are the type who would wait for your victim to be lying on his back before your the 4th guy in with your "hold me back!!" blows.

But obviously, no one here should be so worried about such a scenario, because it's simply impossible to conceive of you putting anyone on the floor rhetorically.

For the record, and since you directed us to "the archives", here is what you posted previously":

Doc    2,694

• Hall of Famer
  •  
  • Doc
  • Members
  • 29,909 posts

I'm not defending him because the video shows that he threw at least one punch instead of keeping out of it like he should have. It's disappointing and I expect him to be suspended, and I'm fine with it. He should know better. However I don't think what he did constitutes a felony and I expect him to plea to a misdemeanor.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blues-radio-broadcast-zings-robert-130024066.html

Blues radio broadcast zings Robert Kraft over cameo at Bruins' Game 

As Kraft received a warm ovation from the Boston crowd, Chris Kerber, the Blues' play-by-play announcer for St. Louis' KMOX radio station, threw in this nice little quip (via ESPN's Keith Olbermann):

"They just showed Patriots owner Robert Kraft (on) the video board . . . I guess there are some videos he doesn't mind being a part of."

sorry if already posted 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 3