Kraft Prosecution Must Be a Patriots Hater !!

T master

43 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Any hanging chads showing??

...LOL...no but the prosecutors hope Bob is shortly.....certainly is reassuring to see Miami Vice had cleaned up the city so high profile matters like this get their unequivocal attention...

42 minutes ago, Success said:

Be warned:  some things you cannot unsee.

I will not go near that vid if it’s released.

nor will I. but i would like to read some of the reports from some of Us here.

and i hope they all get their videos released.
that's justice.

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Who wants to see his micro penis? That's why he doesn't want the tape released. He's embarrassed.

shrinkage  I tell you !!!

I dislike The *Patriots as much as the next guy, but I've never met Tom, Bill or Bob, so there is no hate for them in my heart at a personal level. 

And, I am sure he did what he is accused of.

Releasing evidence to the public before trial is bull####. Period. 

4 hours ago, T master said:

I think most of us also believe that Kraft should get the punishment he deserves as far as his case in Fl. goes because he broke the law & should be punished the same as we would if we were in the same position. 

You or I would get a fine. It's an extremely petty offense.

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

nor will I. but i would like to read some of the reports from some of Us here.

and i hope they all get their videos released.
that's justice.

shrinkage  I tell you !!!

0*OadF10UrYe4US6OW.gif

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

This is awful. Anyone who truly supports what the prosecutor is trying to do here is a far bigger piece of ***** than Kraft could ever hope to be.

And what's that?  Trying to get Bobby to stop wasting everyone's time and money (mostly Bobby's) and accept the plea deal because he's guilty?  Please.

6 hours ago, T master said:

I know the Bills fans hate the Pats because they have been dominating us for the last 14 or so yrs with a rare win snuck in from time to time to keep the Bills faithful hopeful that one day the tables can be turned back to when the Bills use to come out on top of most of the games played between the 2 teams .

I think most of us also believe that Kraft should get the punishment he deserves as far as his case in Fl. goes because he broke the law & should be punished the same as we would if we were in the same position. 

I do think because it is a high profile case the prosecution is trying to belittle Kraft as much as he can & says that it is the law that a video tape be released to the public .  :huh:

For one i don't care to see a 70 something yr old man having sex & those that do well lets just say they need a different hobby ! sure the guy did wrong so punish him with in the law have him do community service or what ever needs to be done & let it go, one day a tape will surface for all the pervs to see & that will make them all happy it can go with he Paris Hilton tapes & all the others out there .

But who cares & where in the law does it say that a tape needs to be released to the public & why does the public need to see the tape anyway ? If it is needed to be seen in the court room for evidence thats one thing but John Q Public doesn't need to see it, makes little to know sense what so ever ...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/17/florida-prosecutors-plan-to-release-kraft-video/

I guess you do not understand the rule of public prosecution as administrated in US. The tapes will likely be shown in the jury trial so it must be public record. You could go watch the case proceed live and see the footage also.

You can not then say it can not be released to the media when it is public in court.

Kraft has control of this though. If he just pleads guilty to the lesser charge he committed and stops wasting taxpayer money insisting on a jury trial then the video possibly gets destroyed.

Kraft is just a little crybabay who wants to get OFF again. And will hire high profile lawyers to likely get off. But then he must live with the vid going public. ***** him and his money can buy his way out of everything attitude.

PS: I do agree it should not be released until after the court proceedings so as not to taint the jury pool.

Edited by cba fan

So, we see people all of the time on these police reality shows but Kraft should get a free pass because he's a billionaire.  If you don't want people to see disgusting pictures of you with a prostitute, don't visit prostitutes.

• 1 month later...

A Kraft Thread thats not locked!!

NFL Rumors: Execs now believe Robert Kraft will avoid suspension

No real surprise here 

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-rumors-execs-now-believe-154226478.html

The MMQB's Albert Breer spoke to multiple NFL executives who now believe the league won't discipline the New England Patriots owner at all for his role in a solicitation of prostitution scandal in Florida.

Here's Breer:

Asked if he thinks Kraft will be sanctioned late Wednesday, one NFC team exec answered, "No, nor should he be." An owner from another NFC team, when asked the same question, said, "I'd be pretty surprised if he was."

Oh wait.....   NFC team exec...  Could his initials be  JJ?