Kraft Prosecution Must Be a Patriots Hater !!

T master

1 hour ago, T master said:

I know the Bills fans hate the Pats because they have been dominating us for the last 14 or so yrs with a rare win snuck in from time to time to keep the Bills faithful hopeful that one day the tables can be turned back to when the Bills use to come out on top of most of the games played between the 2 teams .

I think most of us also believe that Kraft should get the punishment he deserves as far as his case in Fl. goes because he broke the law & should be punished the same as we would if we were in the same position. 

I do think because it is a high profile case the prosecution is trying to belittle Kraft as much as he can & says that it is the law that a video tape be released to the public .  :huh:

For one i don't care to see a 70 something yr old man having sex & those that do well lets just say they need a different hobby ! sure the guy did wrong so punish him with in the law have him do community service or what ever needs to be done & let it go, one day a tape will surface for all the pervs to see & that will make them all happy it can go with he Paris Hilton tapes & all the others out there .

But who cares & where in the law does it say that a tape needs to be released to the public & why does the public need to see the tape anyway ? If it is needed to be seen in the court room for evidence thats one thing but John Q Public doesn't need to see it, makes little to know sense what so ever ...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/17/florida-prosecutors-plan-to-release-kraft-video/

They arent showing it to the public... You, yourself has to go and click download or search for it. So if you want to see an old dude get his ***** whacked that is on you. 

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

This is great. I hope he's embarrassed. 

NEWSFLASH:  There is no shame from these types of people (side of the aisle too).  Absolutely, "no shame." An ounce of shame is simply not hardwired into these kind of people.  They wouldn't have been doing it, caught, etc... In the first place if there was.

?

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

NEWSFLASH:  There is no shame from these types of people (side of the aisle too).  Absolutely, "no shame." An ounce of shame is simply not hardwired into these kind of people.  They wouldn't have been doing it, caught, etc... In the first place if there was.

?

Yeah...no.  That's why he's doing everything he can to prevent the video from being released.

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Still don't want it to come out.  Has nothing to do with his shame.  That's (not letting video out) is just the prudent thing to do. 

Why?  We see every other video when a celebrity runs afoul of the law and it's caught on video.

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why?  We see every other video when a celebrity runs afoul of the law and it's caught on video.

It's just prudent not to release.  Has nothing to do with his shame, being embarrassed.  If he had an ounce of that... He would have never put himself in that position.

It's control.  Plain and simple.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It's just prudent not to release.  Has nothing to do with his shame, being embarrassed.  If he had an ounce of that... He would have never put himself in that position.

It's control.  Plain and simple.

So you're saying he doesn't care if the tape gets out?  If so, we'll agree to disagree, strongly.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So you're saying he doesn't care if the tape gets out?  If so, we'll agree to disagree, strongly.

No.  He cares about the control of the tape getting out.  You think He's gonna be embarrassed?  People like this have no shame.

You're missing the point.  You're equating embarrassment with this.  Again, if he embarrasses or has an ounce of shame, he would have never put himself into that situation.

That's all I am saying.  Of course he wants all to believe he's a decent human being.  Again, people like this aren't.